2019 SX Champ

14 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Horse Shit, the out on the bet was that if either rider was injured the bet was over.   KTM announced an official press release (what manufacturer does that?) Stating Marv was injured , the announcers said it at least 20 times in the broadcast,Marv had surgery after the season to fix said injury. 

You piled on me with the others despite all that and me and offering to pay the spoils for one week and then nullify the bet which imo was more than fair.  

Fool me once shame in you,  fool me twice shame on you.   

I have no faith in you guys, period, end of story. 

I DONT MAKE BETS ON THUMPERTALK.  Got it? 

Who was the bet with? Red?

I remember the pissing match I just can’t remember who was involved 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Deplorable said:

Tomac has a new bike to dial in.

Musky's confidence may be down.

Plessinger needs to adjust, top five.

Osborne, a hard ass, will struggle getting use to a 450.

Hombre is good at SX, but big pressure with that #1.

My money's on Roczen this year.

Anderson had some very close calls to getting injured don’t think his luck is going to hold up for ever. 

Tomacs bike looked good at mec

Does roczen have enough wins to tar it? 

1 hour ago, mick34 said:

Anderson had some very close calls to getting injured don’t think his luck is going to hold up for ever. 

Tomacs bike looked good at mec

Does roczen have enough wins to tar it? 

You just don't recognize sick style, Anderson is one of if not the most consistent sx racer out there.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You just don't recognize sick style, Anderson is one of if not the most consistent sx racer out there.  

Agree is consistent, but few close calls last year. 

Cant remember which race but in practise or qualifying he ejected mid air or something and skidded down the down ramp, couple of feet shorter he would’ve been in a bad way. He had a few close calls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You picking him to win it all again this year?

I think JA will be tough in SX and really really hard to beat. Agree JA is consistent in SX and also one of the most surprisingly smooth guys out there as well. 

I don't think JA will beat ET in outdoors though. But we all know where the money is so JA expends his energy in the right place IMHO.

• Like 1

I hope Anderson is in the hunt all year for the championship. A lot of good competition is what makes a race series great, and thats all we can ask for. IMO ET is the question mark, how consistent or inconsistent will he be? He might thinking ahead to next years MEC and how to win the big $ again.:applause:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KableXL said:

2018 - 2019 CHAMP right here.

That #1 will certainly weigh heavy on him.  I think it will come down to him or Tomac.  Tomac will definitely have a little more drive this time.  Musquin........can't figure him out.  He seems a little mentally shattered right now, but will always be near the front. Roczen is hard to say.  He can do it in these shorter races, but his luck in SX is not so good. 

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

I just want to see healthy riders battling out it every weekend, all season long.  I really don't care who wins as long as the racing is good all season long.

I want to see everyone pull through healthy.....even if the racing is shitty

A packed gate at Hangtown would be awesome 

• Like 4