YZ250FX Slack in the Front Suspension Questions.

I have a 15 YZ250FX and the last 3 rides or so I’ve felt some slack or topping out of my front suspension. I only ride off road and had my suspension re-valved and re-sprung for my weight and riding style when I first got the bike and it been great. I’ve also had the suspension serviced twice since then. When I’m really hammering it going over woops or small jumps on the trail I can fell some slack or topping out of the suspension when the forks unload. I thought it might have been my steering head bearings so I replaced them and that wasn’t it. Could the springs be wore and getting some slack in them? They have 130hr on them.    

Stewart

4 hours ago, turborex696 said:

When you take apart the inner cartridge you will have to refill them with oil and bleed them. Im not 100% sure if it can be done on the bike but would be much less of a hassle to just take the forks off and apart IMO. 

If I just pulled the compression assembly out of the cartridge wouldn't the oil just stay in the cartridge? Or am I missing something? I heard of people changing pressure springs this way.

Stewart