Jump to content

uswe Winner of a USWE Ranger 9 Hydration Pack Announced!

Recommended Posts

I want to send someone a brand new USWE Ranger 9 Action Pack for FREE. What's the catch? Not much!
 

Post up a pic of your current hydration pack, maybe one that has seen better days or isn't getting the job done with the following caption above your photo:

Quote

 

"Replace my <insert brand name> hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"

 


That's all there is too it! What the hell do Dancing Monkeys have to do with hydration packs? Fair question! GO HERE and watch the short video...

 

Actual USWE Ranger 9 Action Pack being given away:

20180920_093652[2].jpg


My unit on the trail:

uswe_ranger_9.png


Giveaway will close for entries sometime the morning of 10/30. Winner will be notified via email address attached to forum account. 

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Replace my Camelbak hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"

 

My ancient Camelbak, modified for platypus bladders....

 

IMG_20181023_133518.jpg.297021bbfee3dbb300a771f05b5bc821.jpg

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, filterx said:

"Replace my Camelbak hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"

Ironically I also have an ancient Camelbak :)

20181023_155212.thumb.jpg.431bf33749dcd990c94a56b2ed1d9e94.jpg

Wow, that thing is truly horrible, did you rescue it out of a dumpster.  Bryan may as well shut this thread down now, you have to be the winner. :lol:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

Wow, that thing is truly horrible, did you rescue it out of a dumpster.  Bryan may as well shut this thread down now, you have to be the winner. :lol:

Ya I got into mountain biking in the late 80's and honestly I think I've had it since then.

When I bought the 05 CRF in 2010 in Redding CA, I went to Shasta/Chappie for a few days and my first day on a dirt bike with a local dude I meet and was using it to carry a bottle of water cus I'd lost the bladder years ago:)

Actually brings back some awesome memories of first getting into dirt biking :)

phil2.JPG.54d2940af4d13d7b9e6d8813f1eec998.JPG

Forgot his shirt said Drunken Monkey :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice looking packs, but hose clips are passé

 

once you go rare earth magnet you can never go back

 

also, a “compare” feature on the USWE website would be nice...hard to decide and too many choices can be a bad thing

 

 

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tahoe Gator said:

nice looking packs, but hose clips are passé

 

once you go rare earth magnet you can never go back

 

also, a “compare” feature on the USWE website would be nice...hard to decide and too many choices can be a bad thing

 

 

Never tried the magnet, but the clip does work well for me. Simple, easy to use, effective. I like how easy it is to locate tacitly. Yes, I've suggested to USWE a product matrix. They do have a lot of options and that would help a lot!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replace my Thor hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!

 

Thing bounces around like a monkey on Red Bull. I have had this thing over a decade I could really use an upgrade.

 

IMG_4356.thumb.JPG.e3c831327747baefa1c7d1b9a3af1283.JPG

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

I actually do not have one currently to post a pic 

Nor do I, but if I did it would it would look worse than Babyarm's.........

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replace my hydration pack with a USWE action pack because I don’t ride with dancing monkeys!

My camelback is easily 20 years old. Some of the zippers don’t work and I haven’t had a bladder in it for years, I just carry a bottle of water. Use it at least once a week. Just never bothered to upgrade it IMG_1272.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

I want to send someone a brand new USWE Ranger 9 Action Pack for FREE. What's the catch? Not much!
 

Post up a pic of your current hydration pack, maybe one that has seen better days or isn't getting the job done with the following caption above your photo:


That's all there is too it! What the hell do Dancing Monkeys have to do with hydration packs? Fair question! GO HERE and watch the short video...

 

Actual USWE Ranger 9 Action Pack being given away:

 


My unit on the trail:

 


Giveaway will close for entries sometime the morning of 10/30. Winner will be notified via email address attached to forum account. 

I have been trying to decide on purchasing one of these. My only question is on all the model it says the total cargo capacity and the size of the hydration system included. However it does not say what size of hydration system CAN fit. 
The ranger 4 for example says. 

4L cargo capacity

2,5L ShapeShift™ hydration system Included

Can I fit a 3 L hydration system in it? Most water bladders are generally universal sizes, I feel it would help to know. This is the one I want but with 3 liters lol.

Edited by AtlasEnduro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AtlasEnduro said:

I have been trying to decide on purchasing one of these. My only question is on all the model it says the total cargo capacity and the size of the hydration system included. However it does not say what size of hydration system CAN fit. 
The ranger 4 for example says. 

4L cargo capacity

2,5L ShapeShift™ hydration system Included

Can I fit a 3 L hydration system in it? Most water bladders are generally universal sizes, I feel it would help to know. This is the one I want but with 3 liters lol.

That's really a question for the USWE folks. But, I will tell you, the USWE Ranger 9 that I'm giving away is a 3L unit and the height of the compartment that holds the bladder seems to be designed around that. I think you could squeeze in maybe another 1/4 liter, but probably not more. So, my GUESS is that a pack that is 2.5L won't fit a full 3L bladder and it if it does, I'd guess you're cramming it in there and working the zipper closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Replace my I.V. hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"

I am recovering from surgery, but doctor says I can ride again in 3 weeks!!!!!

IV%20POLE%202.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Replace my I.V. hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"
I am recovering from surgery, but doctor says I can ride again in 3 weeks!!!!!
IV%2520POLE%25202.jpg&key=3e57c987e72faf6c7221106cf4cd385954c21b8ef02fe394f913c36a509e34f8


unless that’s a stock photo like it appears to be, that has to be the winner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Still Bill said:

"Replace my I.V. hydration pack with a USWE Action Pack because I don't ride with Dancing Monkeys!"

I am recovering from surgery, but doctor says I can ride again in 3 weeks!!!!!

IV%20POLE%202.jpg

Out of interest is that actually you otherwise it reminded me of another bag with a hose/nozzle that goes somewhere else and I'm restraining myself from posting a pic in this forum :)

Hope you have a quick recovery

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replace my hydration pack with a USWE action pack because I don’t ride with dancing monkeys!

I guess technically it's not a hydration pack but it does carry my water. Never owned a real hydration pack.
1540642847176~2.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×