AHM customer service

Putting the basket case x together has made progress with the help of the terrific people at ahm. Made some calls for a 55, 60 leak jets. The Honda shop parts guys didn’t know where to find the parts & Sudco has a $50 minimum. So after half a dozen calls to local shops to no avail, ahm helped big time with the info... they can be found in the 05 or 07 crf250r parts fiche. The guys who put my 06 R head together didn’t know which head gasket to use, the R or the X gasket, ahm guys rock! They have been a great source of info every time I called. It’s that kind of customer service that deserves my business, so my suspension will be heading there for sure

• Like 2

15 hours ago, galligar said:

Have them build you a motor(ripper) , and the suspension is top notch as well.  Both guys are some of the nicest people around, great shop.

They really did have a cool attitude over the phone answering my simple rudimentary questions. I spent a good grip of dough on that head n got no help/suggestion on locating those leak jets, ahm guys told me which parts fiche to use. Telling me if I have further questions to call back. And I haven’t spent a dime with them yet

14 hours ago, Frenchytoast said:

Im glad Brandon and crew could help you out so much! They do some pretty awesome work. I might even take my stuff there now ? haha

Thanks for suggesting ahm. Their customer service over the phone was incredibly helpful, especially considering my inexperience. 

Your x is looking killer. Hope to see it up at the Long Beach bike show when checking out the new machinery!

Edited by 5Rs

AHM or ahmfactoryservices.com I’ve read they do support at the races. 

When I called they answered every one of my novice questions, and offered suggestions to help get me to the next step. Which was way more helpful than a lot of local shops including two Honda parts depts. Their cool attitude over the phone is amazing even when I was calling ‘which head gasket do I use x or the r when doing a R head swap?’  rudimentary questions 2 minute calls  being a nuisance lol but super cool customer service!