Trail tech indicator dash - All Turn Signals blinking, Help plz

I followed the wire diagram here on TT.  It seems that I screwed up the turn signal connection.  I haven't tested the really box in the headlight yet but I doubt that I fried it because I had my battery disconnected until everything was wired up.  When I use my turn signal all four, front and back flash.  I didn't wire in any 1 amp diodes because the member who posted the diagram said the really box already had diodes wired in it.  Everything else seems to work just fine.  I have indicators "buttons" setup exact same as OEM 1 hi beam, 1 temp, 1 Left/Right Signal and 1 Neutral.  Any idea how to fix this? I know close to nothing about electrical wiring so please don't leave out any obvious things.  Thanks!

Edit: Does it matter if I have OEM signals in the front and LED in the rear?

This is a link to the diagram I followed.  Only difference is that I did not use any 1 amp diodes.

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/943299-trailtech-vapor-dashboard-wiring-diagram-for-2009-drz400s/

Edited by Sasha Rudolfski

You do want LEDs or regular on all four. Then a led flasher if going to LEDs. If it still does that, take the indicator light out and try it. Often there is enough current flowing backwards through the bulb to make the other LEDs light up.

35 minutes ago, Sasha Rudolfski said:

I followed the wire diagram here on TT.  It seems that I screwed up the turn signal connection.  I haven't tested the really box in the headlight yet but I doubt that I fried it because I had my battery disconnected until everything was wired up.  When I use my turn signal all four, front and back flash.  I didn't wire in any 1 amp diodes because the member who posted the diagram said the really box already had diodes wired in it.  Everything else seems to work just fine.  I have indicators "buttons" setup exact same as OEM 1 hi beam, 1 temp, 1 Left/Right Signal and 1 Neutral.  Any idea how to fix this? I know close to nothing about electrical wiring so please don't leave out any obvious things.  Thanks!

Edit: Does it matter if I have OEM signals in the front and LED in the rear?

This is a link to the diagram I followed.  Only difference is that I did not use any 1 amp diodes.

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/943299-trailtech-vapor-dashboard-wiring-diagram-for-2009-drz400s/

Pop those diodes in.   Looks to me like without the diodes you will back feed the other side turn signal.  

19 minutes ago, Sasha Rudolfski said:

How about two separate dash indicator lights for blinkers.  Solid Black wire would be connected to what? 

The - of the two indicators that you are using for your turn signal.  I'm not entirely familiar with the vapour dash - one assumes that you can use the four indicators for any purpose.  If so then the +left turn signal to one indicator (Light Blue +), the +right to one indicator (Orange +) and the solid black(-) to the Green (-) .