colorado Anyone in Colorado would like to ride this thursday?

So going to take my klx250 and ride around rampart range road, 307, 303, schubarth trail, and possibly ride to rainbow falls to try out dankan road. 

im still a new dirt rider, so it wont be difficult trails, but they wont all be flat like 300 lol. But we can meet by garden of the gods or woodland park.

let me know if anyone would like to accompany me! Let me know!!

11 hours ago, catmanz440 said:

I cant this time however I may be able to ride Nov 9

yeah! might try tarryall trails on the 9th if my confidence is pretty good on trails this week. If you want to accompany me, would be great! Just remember im a new rider lol so ill prob stop a lot just to keep my nerves calm. Let me know we can exchange info! 

Do you have a dual sport or a dirtbike?

Email me if you could please a few days before and let's see where we are at.

I'm on a plated 300xcw. No problem being new, we've all been there! You may also want to look at the 4mile area down 285 near where it its hwy50.

37 minutes ago, catmanz440 said:

Email me if you could please a few days before and let's see where we are at.

I'm on a plated 300xcw. No problem being new, we've all been there! You may also want to look at the 4mile area down 285 near where it its hwy50.

thanks man!! appreciate it!! yeah thats on my bucket list. been there on my ATV but would like to try it on my dirtbike lol. 

whats your email? or if you wanna private message me 

thanks man!! appreciate it!! yeah thats on my bucket list. been there on my ATV but would like to try it on my dirtbike lol. 

whats your email? or if you wanna private message me 
Sent a pm

19 hours ago, willc86 said:

let me know if anyone would like to accompany me! Let me know!!

Typically (these days) can ride afternoons or anytime Fridays... so can't this Thursday but I'd be up for some company sometime as well as I typically ride solo.  PM me for info if you wants.  I only have dedicated off-road bikes though... no plates.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoJax said:

Typically (these days) can ride afternoons or anytime Fridays... so can't this Thursday but I'd be up for some company sometime as well as I typically ride solo.  PM me for info if you wants.  I only have dedicated off-road bikes though... no plates.

awesome no worries man. i might go tarryall next week with catmanz if you want to come along as well. tarryall is open to OHV and youre allowed to cross the street if needed to jump on a trail. depending on how this ride goes tomorrow, if I feel like i still need to brush up my skills or ready to move on to tarryall, if not ill prob try 357 or dankan road all open to OHV as well

interested in that?

33 minutes ago, willc86 said:

awesome no worries man. i might go tarryall next week with catmanz if you want to come along as well. tarryall is open to OHV and youre allowed to cross the street if needed to jump on a trail. depending on how this ride goes tomorrow, if I feel like i still need to brush up my skills or ready to move on to tarryall, if not ill prob try 357 or dankan road all open to OHV as well

interested in that?

Sure, just let me know what you kids decide and I'll see if I can crash your party ;) :thumbsup: