XR400 Frame Guards SOL?

Yes used the search button but last post I could see was 2011. Only had 3 cups of coffee today so maybe my online search skills suck. Looked for Moose, The Chair company, Works, XR's Only, Devol and one or two more. Couldn't find any, so guess I am SOL to make my own or any helpful info where to buy.

No, I'm not paying the one company who makes them outta carbon fiber. That's just silly.

20 minutes ago, cmbthumper said:

Yes used the search button but last post I could see was 2011. Only had 3 cups of coffee today so maybe my online search skills suck. Looked for Moose, The Chair company, Works, XR's Only, Devol and one or two more. Couldn't find any, so guess I am SOL to make my own or any helpful info where to buy.

No, I'm not paying the one company who makes them outta carbon fiber. That's just silly.

If you have a heat gun, it would be easy enough to make some out of Kydex plastic.

I think mine are from Acerbis. Got them long ago.

Edited by Trailryder42

3 hours ago, Trailryder42 said:

If you have a heat gun, it would be easy enough to make some out of Kydex plastic.

I think mine are from Acerbis. Got them long ago.

Yes sir i do. You and i are on the same page. Have a ton of scrap Kydex left over from when i made holsters, Knife Sheaves, Flashlights and so on years ago. Only problem is all i have left is Flat Dark Earth and Gray Dig Camo.

Will keep looking for ones that are made but if i can't find any in the next few weeks I'll just make some.

14 minutes ago, cmbthumper said:

Only problem is all i have left is Flat Dark Earth and Gray Dig Camo.

What problem? I think those would look cool. You might even start something.

And with your background of already having experience in moulding and shaping Kydex, I have no doubt they'll awesome.