2019 Carbureted bikes

Anyone out there have a 19 250/300 that they could share a pic of the air boot for me?  It would be much appreciated.

HI Poldies, this is the boot on our 2019 KTM 250sx. It has the same part no as US spec 250sx. As an aside, the new exhaust mounts are way better as well. It's quite a hard thing to photograph to get the whole thing in. The black triangular part at the front top of the boot behind the clip screw is actually the XTrig adjuster on the shock but you can still see how straight the boot goes into the carb, If push comes to shove I'd consider taking it off and photograph it if it'll save you some bucks. Not this week though as we racing this weekend and getting bike prepped. lol. Hope this helps. Bob.

carb boot 3.jpg

exhaust hanger.jpg

Edited by 7Tktm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 7Tktm said:

HI Poldies, this is the boot on our 2019 KTM 250sx. It has the same part no as US spec 250sx. As an aside, the new exhaust mounts are way better as well. It's quite a hard thing to photograph to get the whole thing in. The black triangular part at the front top of the boot behind the clip screw is actually the XTrig adjuster on the shock but you can still see how straight the boot goes into the carb, If push comes to shove I'd consider taking it off and photograph it if it'll save you some bucks. Not this week though as we racing this weekend and getting bike prepped. lol. Hope this helps. Bob.

carb boot 3.jpg

exhaust hanger.jpg

That is a huge help, I also put another thread over at KTM Talk.  The response there was the box changed, but the boot is the same.  Judging from your pic, the boot is different, and thanks again!

According to the KTM fiche (both Europe and USA) that is part no 55506026000 which is the same part no as the 19 Husky. It's a new part for 2019 and KTM did say in their blurb that it had improved the airflow on the new bikes. Bob.

every fiche in America is wrong then(AOMC, RMATV, Motosport, etc... what fiche are you using Bob??)... buy at your own risk and maybe send it back when you get the wrong one. That is what I want explained and the mysterious price break.

Edited by Pesh Merga

7ktm,
How’s the jetting on the 19?
Also how do you like the 19 compared to 17/18 just curious thank you

The jetting has been real simple. I was a bit worried about the Mikuni after reading about the issues, but not encountered. It's the first 250 we've had after many years of 125 mx racing all with Keihins. We have several of those carbs spare and was going to stick one on but we'll do away with the Mikuni for now  - good bike. 

32 minutes ago, Pesh Merga said:

every fiche in America is wrong then(AOMC, RMATV, Motosport, etc... what fiche are you using Bob??)... buy at your own risk and maybe send it back when you get the wrong one. That is what I want explained and the mysterious price break.

I was only going by UK KTM main dealers Trevor Pope and Gear4offroad whose fiches also lists US spec bikes, so apologies, not wanting an argument, but was basing it on what I read. Obviously KTM and Husky share the same boot in the UK (and both parts are def listed at £49). Wonder why KTM hasn't fitted it to the US bikes but have done so on the Husky which they own and has the same motor. Maybe they had a big load of old boots and decided to dump them on you lol Bob.

14 minutes ago, 7Tktm said:

The jetting has been real simple. I was a bit worried about the Mikuni after reading about the issues, but not encountered. It's the first 250 we've had after many years of 125 mx racing all with Keihins. We have several of those carbs spare and was going to stick one on but we'll do away with the Mikuni for now  - good bike. 

I was only going by UK KTM main dealers Trevor Pope and Gear4offroad whose fiches also lists US spec bikes, so apologies, not wanting an argument, but was basing it on what I read. Obviously KTM and Husky share the same boot in the UK (and both parts are def listed at £49). Wonder why KTM hasn't fitted it to the US bikes but have done so on the Husky which they own and has the same motor. Maybe they had a big load of old boots and decided to dump them on you lol Bob.

No sir Bob, if I come off as that I am sorry too. I would enjoy it if you are spot on. Just looked everywhere most here look and I am not seeing the Husky number on the KTM fiche. Not sure what the deal is either. I wonder if the USA models got the old boot? The air box itself shows updated...Anyway, take care Bob.

• Like 1