Michigan Harescramble 2019

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has some great deals on closeout gear.  I got outfits for my self, my boys, and my daughter.  Decent options too.  They are running extra deals for the holidays as well.  

I would check them out if you know your sizes.

My FE501 is stock so it has a spark arrestor and my CRF250X has an FMF Q4 that also has the built-in spark arrestor.  I may add a Q4 to the Husky as well, but the 250X isn't really that much louder than the stock can or my stock Husky.

Ya I have been on that website a few times they have some good deals. I have bought alot of smaller things from rocky mountain atv like tools, oil/ engine, I bought a set of riding gear as well. stuff they have the best deals around.  Holding off until black Friday and cyber Monday to see If there are more deals. I need to get boots and an exhaust next. 

14 hours ago, cmeier said:

Ya I have been on that website a few times they have some good deals. I have bought alot of smaller things from rocky mountain atv like tools, oil/ engine, I bought a set of riding gear as well. stuff they have the best deals around.  Holding off until black Friday and cyber Monday to see If there are more deals. I need to get boots and an exhaust next. 

I've been seeing quite a few used boots on facebook marketplace lately. Some of them in really nice shape. I used to have a hangup about wearing other peoples footwear, but a good fogging with Lysol and you're good to go. Plus they are broke in already. I've always had second hand boots, hand me downs and cast offs, so not until I was 47 years old did I realize that MX boots are a pain in the arse to break in. They're comfy, but stiff as hell. Maybe I'll go hiking in them. :smirk: 

Shorter races. Head to the website Michigandprintenduro.com. I have never raced them yet sound like a blast my uncle was telling me about them. 10-15 min races and you race against time.  Youtube a sprint enduro video it will give you an idea as well. I have been watching them the past few weeks looks like fun 

Screenshot_20181203-081535_Chrome.jpg

basically...Imagine a hare scramble but just doing 1 lap at a time. Maybe a 6-8 mile timed lap on  course 1. Then a short break  then do course 2....then back to course 1...doing each course a few times each. At the end lowest total time wins. Also you start one at a time every 15 seconds. Instead of in a big group like a Hare.