broberts814

Michigan Harescramble 2019

Definitely would like to meet up when we go out. I haven't ridden in about 10 years I have race a few harescrambles and some motocross back then. Grew up riding trails most of my life. Ready to get back into it. I have a cousin, uncle and step dad that are getting into as well

I emailed district 14 ama in Michigan and they told me they will be posting a 2019 harescramble schedule the first week of December. I have never done the sprints my uncle was just telling me about them and sounded fun. My stamina may not be up for 2 hours straight. 

I emailed district 14 ama in Michigan and they told me they will be posting a 2019 harescramble schedule the first week of December. I have never done the sprints my uncle was just telling me about them and sounded fun. My stamina may not be up for 2 hours straight. 

Hahaha ya I beleive it I have seen some of those kids there nutts. They have no fear that's how I was when I was younger. I dont want to break any bones so I have to remeber I a. Not 16 anymore hahaah

If we keep this post rolling, and let each other know, i have a 7x16 trailer and can haul a LOT of bikes. 

• Like 2

Sounds good. I will try and keep an eye out for the harescramble schedule for 2019 and post it in here when it comes out

I have to buy all new gear I haven't ridden and year. What boots r u guys using or recommending. I have been looking at the tech 7 boots 

I've never ran across DNR on trails and Michigan Sprint Enduros doesnt test decibals.

2 hours ago, cmeier said:

U haven't had a problem with meeting the decible limit ?

Decibal limit for what?

Edited by 95silverstallion

At harescrambles and some offroad outing DNR check the decible level of your bike at most ama events u have to be under 94 decible I beleive

Ya it's been a while since I rode one I know they check on state land maybe that's what I am thinking about 

On 11/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, cmeier said:

I have to buy all new gear I haven't ridden and year. What boots r u guys using or recommending. I have been looking at the tech 7 boots 

Picked up a pair of Alpinestars Tech 5s earlier this year at Riders in Saginaw. Can't remember exactly what I paid, but it was cheaper than anyone on the net. I went with them because I have big calves. Very comfy boots and not even broke in yet. 

Thanks I will go check them out. I have heard good things about the alpinestar boots