broberts814

Michigan Harescramble 2019

You can ride at ur own pace through the hare scrambles there will be alot of new riders out there.

• Like 1

Ya I just got mine. Did it all online.  You will need to get a D 14 membership as well . Think it was 15 $

• Like 3

Hahah yep pretty excited. I have some boots coming in the mail soon and I will be set to ride in the spring

Ya I was going to say the MX 65 . But those four strokes are alot easier on trails and alot let's clutch work . My first bike was a yamaha pw 80 then I got a yz 80 . My brother wasnt as aggressive in riding like I was so my dad bought him an xr 100 and I almost had more fun on that bike. It was alot easier to ride on the trails 

Get the CRF.  They tend to have the best resale of the bunch.  I have sold bikes for more than I paid, 2 years later.

I need another bike for my daughter, in the process of buying a house, and have to update my older boys bike.

My "present" list is non-existent this year.  I'm just hoping to have the time/funds to hit some scrambles in the spring.

2 bikes nooooooooooo. Ya it would be nice if they could ride the same bike. What bike do they have currently

12 hours ago, cmeier said:

2 bikes nooooooooooo. Ya it would be nice if they could ride the same bike. What bike do they have currently

Nothing...neither have ever rode.

O ok u see I think I was assuming they have already been riding and were moving up to new bikes.