Can’t Post Pics From App (iOS 12.1)

MulahDRZsm

Question

Hey TT,

Sorry if I’ve overlooked the article or haven’t searched well enough, but does anyone else have to try desktop mode to post pics in topics?

Seems like the buttons may be hidden near the bottom in the app or something.. any thoughts or input?

-Dave

7 answers to this question

This was reported a couple days ago.  It seems to only affect the X models.  Waiting to get my hands on an Xr model to figure out the issue.

Did some messing around in settings, thought turning off quick reply may have helped but to no avail. I did see that from the (...) in the top right you get a web view option which is a pretty decent workaround.

When I spoke of requesting desktop view earlier that was through mobile safari and while it worked it was much more cumbersome. Thx again for your reply!

Here's an updated version of the app to try. Follow the instructions at this link to install a test copy of the latest version of the app. I'm not 100% certain since I don't have an X model iphone to test with myself yet, but this bug-fix release may solve the image upload issue.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/UOQFwrJA

Please do report back and LMK if that solved the issue. 

9 minutes ago, Brian Wilson said:

Here's an updated version of the app to try. Follow the instructions at this link to install a test copy of the latest version of the app. I'm not 100% certain since I don't have an X model iphone to test with myself yet, but this bug-fix release may solve the image upload issue.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/UOQFwrJA

Please do report back and LMK if that solved the issue. 

Found it. Thought this was in the other thread about pics I was in. Anyway. Screenshot of it still broken (posted with workaround) in beta. 

7EBB4FE7-568C-4207-BB2F-F739915E8DAE.png