New look old soul

Alright guys so I’ve got a 93 rm250 and it was my Fathers bike (he passed away)so I’ve done a full rebuild from top to bottom and want this bike to be as fresh as humanly Possible and engine performance I’m there but On the aesthetics side not so much I would like to give it the newer look with new plastics all around the bike preferably from the mid 2000’s and up I don’t care about how much it’s gonna cost me so don’t tell me to buy another bike I have  sentimental value so if I’ve got to swap out the sub frames and the tank I don’t really mind has anyone done a swap that looks tasteful and if so can I get a list or some type of instructions on where I should begin. 

Alright guys so I’ve got a 93 rm250 and it was my Fathers bike (he passed away)so I’ve done a full rebuild from top to bottom and want this bike to be as fresh as humanly Possible and engine performance I’m there but On the aesthetics side not so much I would like to give it the newer look with new plastics all around the bike preferably from the mid 2000’s and up I don’t care about how much it’s gonna cost me so don’t tell me to buy another bike I have  sentimental value so if I’ve got to swap out the sub frames and the tank I don’t really mind has anyone done a swap that looks tasteful and if so can I get a list or some type of instructions on where I should begin. 

Yeah I just did some reading if you were to switch out tank and subframe you would be able to put a set of 01-06 plastics I believe the plastics without these just would quite fit
  • Like 1