03 wr450 exhaust question

Is this the wright muffler for my 03 wr450f, it is the same size as my neighbors 04 but the tip on his is about an inch and a half in diameter and mine is about 3/4" maybe 7/8", both are stainless steel and stamped Yamaha, spark arrestor. I have looked at pic after pic and have yet to find another 03 with a tiny tip like the one on my bike, I'm the third owner and I know this bike has been dumped, crashed and looped out just by the scars on the plastic and po's reason for surrendering the bike.

I've been trying to attach pics for 2 hours but for some reason my laptop will not recognize my phone, grrrr.

please let me know what you think.

in the meantime I will try to resolve my electronics issue

thanks ; Gary 

I believe the stock exhausts have tiny outlets that 99% of owners immediately remove

thanks guys, i'm not looking for more noise just concerned that it may not perform properly with the wrong exhaust, this bike is fairly new to me and i'm trying to get it dialed in and the wrong exhaust would definitely make that more difficult. 

6 hours ago, WILLY THE WORT said:

READ THE PINNED POSTS AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM

thanks for the tip, very informative, gonna be my go to before starting another post.