Help: Can't get Trail Tech Endurance computer to work!

Hey need help, have bought a ktm 520 with a trail tech endurance speedo system. Can not get it to work at all cant find much info is there a internal battery if so how do i change it? An should this power the unit back up?

Edited by Allan Butler

1 hour ago, Allan Butler said:

Hey need help, have bought a ktm 520 with a trail tech endurance speedo system. Can not get it to work at all cant find much info is there a internal battery if so how do i change it? An should this power the unit back up?

Yes on the battery. Take the unit off the mount and on the back will be a round piece with a slot. Back that off and the battery will be right there. I bought a package of 4 from CVS quite a while ago, can't remember what I paid but they were fairly cheap.

16 minutes ago, katoom64 said:

Yes on the battery. Take the unit off the mount and on the back will be a round piece with a slot. Back that off and the battery will be right there. I bought a package of 4 from CVS quite a while ago, can't remember what I paid but they were fairly cheap.

Thanks for that, I'm in Australia an all i had was a downloaded manual with no mention of battery or anything. Then read they have a battery but couldn't find where or how to change, thanks again for the help mate cheers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Allan Butler said:

Thanks for that, I'm in Australia an all i had was a downloaded manual with no mention of battery or anything. Then read they have a battery but couldn't find where or how to change, thanks again for the help mate cheers!

No worries!