Riding partners

Anybody want to go for a ride first weekend of November? Kind of lost my only dependable riding buddy. I’m located in Fontana, CA. I been riding alone for the past two weeks. I’m in between beginner and Intermediate rider. Hit me up. I’m also 40 year old dad. Just letting you guys know I’m a little older.

On 10/25/2018 at 7:02 PM, George Dominguez said:

Anybody want to go for a ride first weekend of November? Kind of lost my only dependable riding buddy. I’m located in Fontana, CA. I been riding alone for the past two weeks. I’m in between beginner and Intermediate rider. Hit me up. I’m also 40 year old dad. Just letting you guys know I’m a little older.

33 minutes ago, dyrtmon said:

Try the California section of TT.

And you're still a youngster.

Kid. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 7:02 PM, George Dominguez said:

What kind of bike do you ride, and what kind of riding have you done?

most of the non dads are a bit of a pu$$y around here. the old fuggers are who you need to be worried about

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, twostrokeheros said:

most of the non dads are a bit of a pu$$y around here. the old fuggers are who you need to be worried about

I’m a non dad

2 minutes ago, StevetheSnake said:

What do you got Jimmy Boy and where do you ride. 😳😂8BDA6CB2-5BD7-4225-8E94-EEE87D5FAAA5.jpeg.a3483b6d475a10aed0b90d77cc32a875.jpeg

I use to ride green, but now it’s orange

• Helpful 1

we need to set up a snake pit ride, two stokes only.  pretty sure jeff bolt has a 2012 xc 300 he can loan to the snake when she has it ready

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, twostrokeheros said:

we need to set up a snake pit ride, two stokes only.  pretty sure jeff bolt has a 2012 xc 300 he can loan to the snake when she has it ready

Hmm snake forgot how to mix oil a long long time ago

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Hmm snake forgot how to mix oil a long long time ago

she can do more than she ever thought

• Haha 1

OP, dont get discouraged, typical highjack in this SoCal regional sections.  Keep monitoring this section and join a ride.  Krannie’s rides are worth joining if you are capable.  You open to mid week rides?

Edited by Gflo
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

I use to ride green, but now it’s orange

Oh yes you did and those where days all right! Ole Jimmy Boy had green socks and a green gas can!!  And use to yell Metal Metallica dude when she was high siding off of the white rock face. 😳 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StevetheSnake said:

Oh yes you did and those where days all right! Ole Jimmy Boy had green socks and a green gas can!!  And use to yell Metal Metallica dude when she was high siding off of the white rock face. 😳 😂

still does

5 minutes ago, StevetheSnake said:

Oh those were the days!

it might’ve been the song “Damaged incorporated”

6 minutes ago, twostrokeheros said:

still does

Everything but the green though😳

• Helpful 1