How to watch 2018 endurocross

Is this years series being televised or streamed online anywhere? I can’t find any way to watch the races. Google has been no help either.

8 hours ago, woods-rider said:

Is this years series being televised or streamed online anywhere? I can’t find any way to watch the races. Google has been no help either.

Never heard of beinsports but I saw this at endurocross.com

https://www.endurocross.com/2018-ama-endurocross-championship-to-make-national-broadcast-debut-on-bein-sports

2 hours ago, M1Garand said:

Thanks for the lead, I have never heard of them either. Their website has nothing about endurocross, and the link within the link that you sent doesn't work either. A dead end basically.

Yeah it's shown on that network every Thuraday after the race. I've never heard of it before this season and we don't get it. Sucks not being able to watch your own kid on TV!

For some reason round 1 did make it to YouTube, but no others. 

Yeah it's shown on that network every Thuraday after the race. I've never heard of it before this season and we don't get it. Sucks not being able to watch your own kid on TV!
For some reason round 1 did make it to YouTube, but no others. 

Yeah, I was able to find and watch the first round shortly after the race, but I have been striking out ever since. I would have thought that this series would be more popular. Easy to watch, very entertaining, and what these guys do on the bikes is just amazing.

At least bedbull covers superenduro.
  • Like 1

I think it was an accident or someone put round 1 up that wasn't supposed to. I really thought they where going to be live streamed again. 

Next weekend at the last round we should have our end of the season meeting. Going to try and find out why they went with this package. Hopefully Endurocross  got some $ for it. 

• Like 1