Xr200r worth getting?

Hello, I am 16 years old and am 5' 8" and weigh 140. I'm looking for a bike with good low end torque and power but can still cruise down a fire road and won't lack the acceleration. I generally like slower more technical riding but I do all sorts of riding. And was looking at getting a late model xr200r but I'm worried I'll grow out of it to fast or it won't have enough power. I've ridden a lot of xr250s and a cr125 and som various other bikes and I'm a pretty good rider. So would the xr200 be a good bike for me or will it lack power and/or I'll grow out of it to fast?

Thanks for reading

For a good trail bike a XR200R is hard to beat. A lot of bikes have more horsepower, a lot have better suspension, but getting from point A to Point B in the woods is all about agility and smooth predicable power delivery, And the XR200 excels at that. IMO 86-91 are the best because of the frame and long travel suspension. The 93-02  have  a lower seat height and may be better for some terrain and uses.  I was a seasonal top 5 rider in PNW Enduros for several seasons using a XR200R and I still have a very modded using an 01 frame that is my fav trail bike.

At 5' 8" a 86-91 will fit your height, 86-88 are my fav.

I think an XR200R would be a good bike for you. Especially if you get it jetted right, and suspension is in good shape and set up for you. It will definitely be dependable and shouldn't leave you stranded on the trails. 

I guess it comes down to what YOUR expectations of "power" are. 

I'm 6' 215lbs, and my '90 XR200R has enough power for me to have tons of fun, and will climb with no problem. I would like it to have a bit more power, but if I could lose about 30lbs, it might feel different lol.

You, being 75lbs lighter than me, will feel the power completely different than I do. Power delivery would feel stronger to you since the bike wouldn't be lugging around my fat ass. 

The XR200R doesn't have that "throw you off the back", or "yank your hands off the bars" kinda power like a cr250 has, but it will wheelie its ass off and get you through most anything you wanna ride through, especially with your smaller size. 

Good luck with your decision