2013. WR450F Fuel level warning light flashing..?

Hi everyone.

Last few rides on my WR450F fuel level warning light (not check engine light) starts flashing (rapidly). It happens usually few seconds after starting the engine, it stalls and light start flashing. It happens 2-3 times in all day ride. This morning it starts flashing right after I gave contact. I also noticed that fuel pump is making sound, as light flashes, pump in same rhythm trying to start. I didn't start checking the parts on bike but will as soon as I catch some time.

Did anyone had the same issue?

If yes I believe that info will save me a lot of time, because as I mentioned, it happens 2-3 times in a day, cca 150km.

Here is a link how it looks like:

https://youtu.be/qJ-xoindwyM

Edited by BlueSmoke33

The sensors in the tank go bad

Have you replaced the fuel pump filter? You are suspposed to change it every 25-50 hours. If you do not filter your gas before putting in the tank, the filter will be clogged.

8 hours ago, WILLY THE WORT said:
The sensors in the tank go bad
Have you replaced the fuel pump filter? You are suspposed to change it every 25-50 hours. If you do not filter your gas before putting in the tank, the filter will be clogged.

I've checked sender and pump today. There was some corrosion on sender connector, hopefully that was a problem. After that gave a contact 20+ times an started it few times, no flashing.
I've never filtered fuel. I have also "visually" checked pump pressure, because don't have gauge, but it looks poor, not even close to 43-56 psi. Although I've checked it only on contact, not with engine running as manual says. Filter does have some dark spots where there is a contact between layers, but I haven't disassembled all of it, cause I don't have a spare one.
Anyone knows place to buy only filters? I've found only pump and filter kits on ebay..

Here is a photo of filter
IMG_20181029_091821.jpeg

Edited by BlueSmoke33