Seeing small bubbles in my fuel tank from fuel pump when engine running

Any idea why I see small bubbles coming out from the bottom of my fuel pump on the left side (I have the aftermarket larger clear tank), when the bike is running?

The bike seems to rev up fine in neutral.

I have not taken it on the road to test under load since installing the tank (clutch was slipping when I went for my first ride so had to replace the fibre plates cuz I put the wrong oil in it for winter storage, yes I'm an idiot, used the same Molly infused oil in my CB500x after de-glazing my metal clutch plates when I over heated the clutch so that had to be replaced as well).

The fuel pump assembly did hit my garage cement floor when the tank fell off the bike when I was installing the larger tank (welcome to my world of bad luck with mechanical things). The fuel float arm came off but I was able to re-attach it.

I'm worried that perhaps I cracked the fuel pump housing somehow? But the bubbles are originating under the gas so perhaps a hose has a leak?

The bubbles only show up after I start the bike, not when I turn the key on.

If I ride it under a heavy load and it runs fine can I ignore the bubbles? (would leaning out be a problem I would not notice?)

Thank n advance for helping out this dork.

Meh - fuel under pressure then released by the regulator seems to make bubbles in the return line. Nothing to worry about.  I have a fuel injected DRZ 400SM and the fuel system does the same.  The pressure in the line to the injector works just fine and shows constant pressure as measured when running by the in line sensor.  Your all good just seeing what most don't.

Hey thanks for the reply, that's a big load off my mind while the bike is in winter storage, it will be about 4.5 months before I can take out for a road test.....