Looking to ride in Pennsylvania.

I am looking for some people to ride with here in Pennsylvania. I currently live in Harrisburg PA. Often ride at Field of Dreams in NJ, or NEPA single track and trails. I ride fast pace on a KTM 250sx. 

Thanks, 

Dan

On 10/28/2018 at 8:42 PM, dpavelko said:

I am looking for some people to ride with here in Pennsylvania. I currently live in Harrisburg PA.

You are under a half hour from FRO. (Famous Reading Outdoor) Its around St Claire, just north of Pottsville and right off I81.

See the RAC/FRO "meet-up" thread right here.

Edited by pat22043
  • Like 1

I'm new here, been to FRO a few times now. Was looking for something more trail oriented, less rocks, in the area. Is that a pipe dream? :) FRO is nice though.

Most of all the areas that I've found in PA are rocks. Also Tasker's Gap in VA is rocks. I am sure that there are private areas that have dirt, but the ones we can ride on legally are rocks. I've not tired Tower City or Rausch, but I hear that they are about as rocky as AOAA and FRO.

I ride at RAC but also go to hammonton Nj. Nice twisty trails. Absolutely zero rocks. Nice change of pace but I enjoy the challenge of gnarly terrain as well. Actually we are going tomorrow morning if interested.

On 10/28/2018 at 8:42 PM, dpavelko said:

I am looking for some people to ride with here in Pennsylvania. I currently live in Harrisburg PA. Often ride at Field of Dreams in NJ, or NEPA single track and trails. I ride fast pace on a KTM 250sx. 

Thanks, 

Dan

Harrisburg motorcycle club on the west side of fort Indiantown gap. Decent Motocross track and small woods section. Not far from you at all. 

I contacted the Harrisburg Motorcycle Club to no avail, said I need an invite from a current member. There is also another club Candytown nearby which I also have been unable to join. I typically trail ride up near Hazleton, that's where I am orig from. 

3 hours ago, dpavelko said:

said I need an invite from a current member. There is also another club Candytown ....

So in the Spring, do a bunch of riding at FRO using the Meet-up thread here. Meet folks who are members. When you are known as a good guy, they will get  you invited.