AVC

DR 750 BIG aftermarket footpegs

Hello everybody,

I bought an oldtimer DR recently, it's the DR750 Big from '88. It needs some work but the engine runs fine, and the suspension and wheels seem in very good shape. I've been looking for some bigger footpegs, but I can't seem to find any for the big DR. Ebay is full of dr350 and dr 650 pegs, but I don't know if they will fit my bike. I had a similar problem with my friend's dr125 some years ago, but one day a dr 350 parked in front of my house and I noticed it had the exact same pegs as the dr 125. So they are interchangable. I lost track of that friend so I can't get those pegs back to test them.

Does anybody know what pegs fit the big dr 750?

thanks!

Look at a parts fiche (like the one on TT website) and see if the Big pegs’ part number matches that of a DR650/350/250. I’ve never heard of a DR750 but there’s something out there somewhere that will bolt on.

DR Big 750, sadly a bike that the US never got...  :rant:  One thing that foot pegs got over the years is a larger pivot pin, not always but on some of my mid 80 RM's when I installed 2000 or newer model year pegs I had to drill the frame out from 10mm to accept 12mm pivot pins.  And that may be all you would need to do to install newer pegs on your DR Big.

Suzuki%20DR750%20%201.jpg

19 hours ago, cooldudesmd said:

That’s a cool looking bike for the day! Bet it rolls nicely.

It's so much fun, I'd buy one today extept I already have one.

• Like 1