racer865

beta 200 delay

Just found out beta has pushed back the delivery of the new 200 from nov 20 to jan 10th.  Im bummed but i want it to be right not rushed.

• Like 2

jan 10 came from my local dealer yesterday, who knows, just gives me more time to save up $ i guess

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jmd426 said:

The Beta and GasGas 200's are extremely exciting to see back in the market! With KTM dropping the very popular 200, there's been a little void left for the cc. 

6 seasons on KTM/GasGas 200's were some of the most fun years I've had ridng. 

If you've never spent time on these bikes, you're missing out! Fantastic power delivery and a total woods weapon for flowing woods. Shockingly nimble and enough torque to tackle steep technical terrain in the right hands.

Saving my pennies for one of these in a year or so. 

Can't wait for some good ride reports! Hopefully Barry Morris grabs one to test!

• Like 3

Recently traded my beta 350rr for a new 18'250rr and absolutely love the bike but i also have a gpx tse250r that ive installed a atp smartcarb,reed spacer and shaved the head 20 tho. Bought the bike completely on curiosity and was defiantly a gamble but its turned out to be an amazing single track bike and good quality except for a few small things, which can be changed out for husky parts. They call it a 250 but its somewhere between a ktm 200 and a ktx 200 power wise.  Love the beta in the less technical riding but defiantly does great in the tight also but does burn more energy. Never thought id like the small bore bikes so-much, This beta 200rr is defiantly on my radar and most likely going to find its way into my garage!

Time to start saving the pennies!

• Like 2

There is one 200 in the country. The dealer meeting is this weekend and dealer  ride day on Monday when we’ll get a chance to ride it. I’m sure those that get to ride it will give their opinion. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, racer865 said:

Just found out beta has pushed back the delivery of the new 200 from nov 20 to jan 10th.  Im bummed but i want it to be right not rushed.

The making of the Wine comes first..........

• Like 4

9 hours ago, WILLY THE WORT said:

The making of the Wine comes first..........

Google Nippozano....

Good friends of Dr Bianchi, perhaps, no, by far the best red wine I've ever had.

• Like 2

I have been recently looking to get a second smaller bore bike. I looked at the KTM 150xc-w but I noticed many people had mikuni carb issues. I feel if your paying 9-10k for a bike you should not want to switch out the carb or install a lectron carb just to get the bike to run right.

I think I may have found my next bike. This bike looks like it hits the sweet spot.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mike_honcho said:

I have been recently looking to get a second smaller bore bike. I looked at the KTM 150xc-w but I noticed many people had mikuni carb issues. I feel if your paying 9-10k for a bike you should not want to switch out the carb or install a lectron carb just to get the bike to run right.

I think I may have found my next bike. This bike looks like it hits the sweet spot.

A $350 head mod shouldn't be required either.

• Like 1

the mikuni's are fine, don't let internet lore influence you.  Beside that, the 200 beta is vapor, you'll die of old age before it ever materializes LOL

57 minutes ago, mike_honcho said:

The 150xcw are not 9 or 10k try closer to 7k and the mikuni works pretty good.

19 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

A $350 head mod shouldn't be required either.

The RK Tek head insert only $150 for the 150xcw. 

57 minutes ago, mike_honcho said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

The 150xcw are not 9 or 10k try closer to 7k and the mikuni works pretty good.

The RK Tek head insert only $150 for the 150xcw. 

7k otd?

5 hours ago, highmarker said:

the mikuni's are fine, don't let internet lore influence you.  Beside that, the 200 beta is vapor, you'll die of old age before it ever materializes LOL

.....and its coming with that POS Keihin that is never working?

And the earth is flat.......

• Like 3