Jump to content
Johnny Depp

2019 Beta RR 300 Limited Edition Steve Holcombe Replica

Recommended Posts

As they should, fitting of a bike than has won multiple world titles. More performance oriented changes than a Race Edition, super cool!beta_Eicma_2018_0418_Enduo21_560.jpg.7d0405afbc6c30d0fa97e77059cb0eeb.jpg

 

https://www.enduro21.com/index.php/endurogp/3717-eicma-show-steve-holcombe-replica-beta-rr-300-two-stroke

 

Steve HolcombeBeta Replica RR 300 two-stroke limited edition:

Numbered and signed metal plate on each bike

Geco CNC triple clamps

Geco CNC brake pedal

Geco CNC gear lever

TMD chain guide/protector

Rear brake caliper support

Factory rear brake disc

Holcombe’s seat cover

Holcombe’s Racetech handlebar grip set

Simplified electric system/wiring

Red silicone coolant hoses

Holcombe’s ZF sprockets/gearing 

Holcombe’s Racetech hand guard set

Limited edition Holcombe sticker set

Metzeler Six Days Extreme tyres

Anodised brake and clutch master cylinder covers

Geco axle puller

Holcombe’s Reikon bar bend

Holcombe’s bar pad

Frame protection kit

Rear shock preload adjuster

 

Edited by Johnny Depp
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zero in on the lower triple clamp on that fork. Interesting scallops machined in the area that many of Beta owners report excessive anodizing wear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good! Nothing earth shattering, just better platform to a race bike. 

Hooefully they’ll come to the U.S., the dealer meeting is this weekend so I guess we’ll find out then. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cool thing is it’s red. I’m liking white but red is better to me. 

This is cool and all but the coolest thing after reading more in depth on how his bikes are setup is that it’s pretty close to all Beta 300’s anyone can buy. 

So buying the holcombe graphics and slapping on my 300rr will make my bike look just like this . It’s sort of A few more bling things that are a little different than a race replica. It is very nice. If I were to buy a new Beta I’d get this one.  This is nicer than the 6 days to me and the 6 days is nice. It’s just if you want sachs or ohlins. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chase Jiannalone said:

Zero in on the lower triple clamp on that fork. Interesting scallops machined in the area that many of Beta owners report excessive anodizing wear.

You really think that’s related in some way? Id be wondering more on if these triple clamps are a different offset etc. Still I find my bike handles excellent. A different triple clamp looks like expensive bling that doesn’t makemuch difference either way in a300 rr. Maybe with a 2019 300 frame there might be a difference? I’m voting bling for now but time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We always want to see the new models...

Oh yeah, a 200 in the video too.

 

Edited by Johnny Depp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Compare to 2 years ago.. I like the red headlight mask.  Got the gecko again..

 

 

 

That's what I'm talking about! Much more  Italian looking! :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bermudacat said:

That's what I'm talking about! Much more  Italian looking! :thumbsup:

Yea it’s personal preference. Some guys like the white. I know I keep throwing this bike up over and over but I just haven’t seen a nicer looking bike from any brand yet. . I’m waiting for any brand new trick dirt bike to look nicer and be available. Id figure some special edition dirt bike ought to have something. Anyone got a pic of a nicerbike??

Well there’s this one...and it’s a few years old too.

For white I like this..scroll down to Luis correias 13’ Beta

 

 

 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Yea it’s personal preference. Some guys like the white. I know I keep throwing this bike up over and over but I just haven’t seen a nicer looking bike from any brand yet. . I’m waiting for any brand new trick dirt bike to look nicer and be available. Id figure some special edition dirt bike ought to have something. Anyone got a pic of a nicerbike??

Well there’s this one...and it’s a few years old too.

For white I like this..scroll down to Luis correias 13’ Beta

 

 

 

I meant the brunettes :smirk:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 9:45 PM, Bermudacat said:
   I meant the brunettes default_smirk.gif&key=54ff53e0c22ab5eb05ad08425aa78e9dfe0157d773f202c1589116069550982f        

 

 

 

 Hey let me tell you, when i lived in switzerland my girlfriend from lucerne took me to go see the italian cathedrals. I dont remember alot about those other than seeing those dead dudes in their glass sarcophagus’s and throwing up gang signs with the Italian PD for pictures. But i can vivdly remember the milan turnabout circle full of about 50 of the most beautiful looking model chicks selling their asses right there on the street. I guess its legal there. Wouldnt be surprised if thats where some of these Beta beauties like to hangout. This one perfectly curvy Brunette Bombshell with emerald green eyes and nothing on but a mink trench coat still haunts my dreams sometimes. My girlfriend seemed to enjoy me seeing that and took a couple trips around that round about for me to geek out. She was a real swiss sweetheart that lived on Mt. Pilatus complete with the wooden shoes. We stayed in a hotel in and partied with this pimp dude named guido, yeah “guido the pimp”. It was a funny night, he got us wasted! Thats one of the things i like about Beta, they make their bikes curvy like stunner chicks. My Valentina’s real sexy like that, and i love her.

The new lines on the 125 rr-s are looking good too, but that new 300 race tho... 

  “Italian Style”

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, surfer-dude said:

 Hey let me tell you, when i lived in switzerland my girlfriend from lucerne took me to go see the italian cathedrals. I dont remember alot about those other than seeing those dead dudes in their glass sarcophagus’s and throwing up gang signs with the Italian PD for pictures. But i can vivdly remember the milan turnabout circle full of about 50 of the most beautiful looking model chicks selling their asses right there on the street. I guess its legal there. Wouldnt be surprised if thats where some of these Beta beauties like to hangout. This one perfectly curvy Brunette Bombshell with emerald green eyes and nothing on but a mink trench coat still haunts my dreams sometimes. My girlfriend seemed to enjoy me seeing that and took a couple trips around that round about for me to geek out. She was a real swiss sweetheart that lived on Mt. Pilatus complete with the wooden shoes. We stayed in a hotel in and partied with this pimp dude named guido, yeah “guido the pimp”. It was a funny night, he got us wasted! Thats one of the things i like about Beta, they make their bikes curvy like stunner chicks. My Valentina’s real sexy like that, and i love her.

The new lines on the 125 rr-s are looking good too, but that new 300 race tho... 

  “Italian Style”

.........ain't life grand? :smirk:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×