xMUDKINGx

Don’t have permission to reply

Question

Hey ThumperTalk and hopefully admins, I couldn’t find anywhere else to inquire about why I no longer have permission to reply to any threads. I made a post a while ago about some FMF stickers that I was reproducing because they aren’t made anymore and thought maybe that could be the reason as I can’t find the post anymore and haven’t been able to post since. If I’m suspended or banned could someone please let me know. I didn’t get any messages or notifications

Thanks TT

3 answers to this question

Hey ThumperTalk and hopefully admins, I couldn’t find anywhere else to inquire about why I no longer have permission to reply to any threads. I made a post a while ago about some FMF stickers that I was reproducing because they aren’t made anymore and thought maybe that could be the reason as I can’t find the post anymore and haven’t been able to post since. If I’m suspended or banned could someone please let me know. I didn’t get any messages or notifications

Thanks TT

I can't using taptalk. But I can using the mobile app.

5 hours ago, xMUDKINGx said:

Thanks TT

Fixed. Your had a warning/heads up from a moderator that need to be acknowledged. But, that functionality doens't work if you're accessing via the Tapatalk powered app. Sorry about that! Should be fixed for you now.

The heads up was just that a for sale/wanted post was moved to the classifieds and why we want that type of stuff in that part of the site. All should be good now.

• Like 1

Fixed. Your had a warning/heads up from a moderator that need to be acknowledged. But, that functionality doens't work if you're accessing via the Tapatalk powered app. Sorry about that! Should be fixed for you now.

The heads up was just that a for sale/wanted post was moved to the classifieds and why we want that type of stuff in that part of the site. All should be good now.

I’m out of jail! Thanks a bunch man, won’t be making any more of those
  • Haha 1