2109 TC 250 9.5 hrs

almost ten hrs on my new carcass

air fork, ive only checked the pressure 3 times raced the bike 5 weeks straight the pressure don't matter as much as people say I cant tell the difference between 130 and 150 lbs so if I do check it I run around 140 or something close, very good forks

sag? I think its 105 I left the dealer with a spring for my weight 210 lbs and set it when I bought it I have not touched the adjustments at all

I'm running motorex fully synthetic 2t 50:1 haf race haf pump gas

I broke one rear spoke, and  I have  lots of friends with these bikes and ktm two strokes with spoke issues so I relaced the wheels  with  bulldog spokes

I put a Tring did  chain on  it when I bought it that and a plastic acerbic skid plate , those are the only mods stock jetting too

I raced it in  the mud twice and both times I had to  dissasemble the petcock and clean it out as it got crunchy

I really like it I'm coming from a 18  crf  450 that had way to much power and wanted to kill me most of the  time I gave the Honda a chance it had 38 miserable hours on it

I raced 45++, 50+ and 55+ in NESC six motos  a day for 13 weeks straight the last   five weeks were really fun because of  this bike

i made some husky contingency buks and got first overall and  won my last moto of the year 

if any of  you are vet riders and want to ask questions go ahead

IMG_3043.JPG

• Like 6

Do you have any more updates on life with the 2019 TC250?  Any issues with the Magura slave cylinder?  

Nice! I agree with the weak spokes. I kept noticing I had rear bent spokes and couldn’t figure out how they were getting bent. Later realized it was from my tire changing stand. Never had that problem before with previous KTM’s. 

Ninety years in the future, they STILL can't get it right.....

• Haha 1