Aftermarket Foot Pegs

Set the bike down nice and hard last time I was out riding and bent one of the footpegs.  Anyone have any aftermarket ones or any advice on which ones to look at?

2 hours ago, Fatt_Tones said:

I have Fastway EVO 4.  They are bigger than stock, very tough, and give you some pretty good set-up options.

EE338774-A233-4AE9-82D2-F6E7A8F0CB83.jpeg

01D06122-694D-4883-82B0-5DFA33587CA2.jpeg

E592A13B-FCC0-4CFF-AF76-E6FE098BD5C1.jpeg

8EE842C7-8537-42E2-9C09-3D30690DC03B.jpeg

How grippy are those pegs? I hear they grip good but seems like they wouldn't as well as spiked / sharpened studs

1 minute ago, Dirt Rider 12345 said:

How grippy are those pegs? I hear they grip good but seems like they wouldn't as well as spiked / sharpened studs

I have not noticed if they are any more or less grippy than sharp pegs I’ve used.  

+1 on Fastways. They grip just fine, but if you want even more grip you can always take a Dremel with a thin cutoff wheel and grind shallow slots in the tops of the set screws. The set screws are replaceable, but s/b loctited in. They are easily removed using small vise grips.

The standard pegs are thin and it's easy to bend one.

First time I did I was tempted to get some beefier ones however on my last ktm the aftermarket pegs were so strong, on impact it bent the peg frame mount!

After checking the stock prices new (£35 pair with pins) I decided to keep with stock and just keep a set spare just in case.

The stock pegs are very grippy,  light but do bend easy but are cheap and as said I'd hate to bend a mounting point again.

• Like 2

I have never ridden a bike with oversized pegs, do you guys think its mostly a better set up than the stock size?  My boots do slip off the stockers from time to time and I hate when that happens.  I just don't want oversized pegs to interfere with shifting and braking!

I like oversize pegs , mine have the rubber insert for more give

While we are on the subject. Are there any foot pegs for KTMs that are lower then stock.
I'd like more room, but I am also afraid of breaking my toes.

I'm pretty sure the SX motox range of pegs are lower than the enduro range of bikes (2016 onwards)

Fast way ankle savers, after breaking an ankle can't beat them they are adjustable and have that extra peg to put more weight on the rear

1 minute ago, Tony 909 said:

Fast way ankle savers, after breaking an ankle can't beat them they are adjustable and have that extra peg to put more weight on the rear

Was thinking of going with their standard pegs, but also looking at these. do you notice them during normal riding or just during a hard hit. any issues getting caught on the back part with your boots when paddling through stuff? How well does the finish hold up? reading with some of their other pegs that the coloring wears out fast

Edited by Dirt Rider 12345

I put Pro Pegs Titanium pegs on my 300, they are works or art and stick like superglue.

I run Pivot pegs to minimize ankle issues. Oversized as well. G

• Like 2