Let's See Your Honda CRF450R/RWE/RX!

18CRF450RX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a little update , and a lot of these items would be great on the R, too. Fastway AirEx footpegs (No broken ankles or mid foot sprains)with titanium pins. Won't ride with any other peg. CMT sidepanel carbon guards & headstays(More forgiving). Got a used HPSD off of eBay and had it revalved by Factory Connection(Aid on turn entry/exit). Ride Engineering clutch cable guide(less flex than stock).

IMG_20181209_104900138_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181209_104938025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181209_104904829_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181212_134110883.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

Have you ridden it in tight woods? How big are you? Any herky-jerky off idle throttle issues?

i do single track 95% of the time. no throttle issues. i did change the rear sprocket a tooth or two down to hold the gears longer. 

i'm 210 LB. 5'10" 

Here's a little update , and a lot of these items would be great on the R, too. Fastway AirEx footpegs (No broken ankles or mid foot sprains)with titanium pins. Won't ride with any other peg. CMT sidepanel carbon guards & headstays(More forgiving). Got a used HPSD off of eBay and had it revalved by Factory Connection(Aid on turn entry/exit). Ride Engineering clutch cable guide(less flex than stock)...

Those footpegs are a great idea. Does that trailing leg hang low enough to catch in deeper ruts or at high lean angles?

14 hours ago, Eddie8v said:

Those footpegs are a great idea. Does that trailing leg hang low enough to catch in deeper ruts or at high lean angles?

No hanging issues at all, zero. I have them on 4 bikes now and am impressed. I came up short on an uphill step up double just over a year ago and really hurt my ankle. These are the clear answer if your foot positioning is off and you are at risk. Cheap insurance. Highly recommend them.