My bike won't start!

So last weekend I've been out riding on my cr85r. I was going very fast. Then i stopped for a few minutes, my engine was hot so i let it cool. After like 10 minutes i decided to continue riding, so i jumped on my bike and tried to start my bike. the bike didn't want to start. Please help.

Edited by veryoone

2 hours ago, Steven373 said:

Does it crank? Try holding full throttle while starting it

I'm not sure what you mean but it is similar to this sound. And i tried holding down the throttle. I'm thinking about just recording the sound of my bike wwhen i kick and put it here because im not sure if it is the same sound or wwhat people mean sometimes because i'm new to this stuff. I got this bike few months back, around 6-7 months ago.

Edited by veryoone

18 hours ago, veryoone said:

I'm not sure what you mean but it is similar to this sound. And i tried holding down the throttle. I'm thinking about just recording the sound of my bike wwhen i kick and put it here because im not sure if it is the same sound or wwhat people mean sometimes because i'm new to this stuff. I got this bike few months back, around 6-7 months ago.

If that is what it sounds like then the top end at a minimum is roached. If this is your first 2 stroke or bike period you just experienced your first motor melt down. The smaller smokers require a new fresh oil'd air filter after every ride and transmission fluid change every other ride to stay running. The bigger bikes 125 and up can go every other ride on the air filter unless in the sand. My son's 60-85cc smokers back in the day didn't run for shit if I didn't change the air filter every ride. 

Get your self a service manual and a few special tools and then take the bike apart. Grab a sharpie and fist full of sandwich bags and bag and label all the bolts, nuts and other hardware where it was removed and inspect all the hard parts. 

So the sound of my cr85r  is nothing like the video i provided above, i was wrong there. But it sounds like this.

In the video i  show how the bike sounds when i pull the throttle and kick, and when i don't pull It and kick.

and i also made sure that it has fuel.

Edited by veryoone

4 hours ago, veryoone said:

So the sound of my cr85r  is nothing like the video i provided above, i was wrong there. But it sounds like this.

In the video i  show how the bike sounds when i pull the throttle and kick, and when i don't pull It and kick.

and i also made sure that it has fuel.

That sounds better than the video you posted before. Check the plug. Better yet install a new plug and post a pic of the plug currently in the bike.

12 hours ago, veryoone said:

Okay so i took off my spark plug and it looks like this.

20181124_155238.jpg

Looks like you have a leaking head gasket.  Take the head off then post some good close up pics of the top of the cylinder mating surface and the underside of the cylinder head.

Also check your coolant level and let us know if it’s low.

3 hours ago, veryoone said:

Yeah,  i think the coolant is leaking because when i took of my plug off few drops of coolant oil dripped off my spark plug.

So now let’s figure out where the problem is.  First thing, take the cylinder head off and post some up close pics.  Keep in mind this leak might be obvious and easy to spot or very subtle and take some closer inspection.  If we see the leak there then we can help you decide how to take care of it.

How did the coolant level look?

13 hours ago, veryoone said:

What do you mean by "How did the coolant level look?" Do you mean when i took the plug off or something else?

I’m all about asking questions so nothing wrong asking this, but do you think it might be best to either find someone to help you who has a little know-how or take it to a shop?  We want to help you but also don’t want to lead you into doing something you’re not comfortable with.  If it’s a simple misunderstanding and you feel confident in performing some basic motor maintenance then my apologies and let’s proceed.

You need to see if your coolant level went down any.  A possible cause of this is that it’s leaking from the cooling jacket ports across the seal between your cylinder and cylinder head.  Ultimately that causes fairly significant engine damage and we’re going to have you digging in to look for any of this type of evidence.  Even if you don’t see anything dripping from your bike you can still lose coolant this way so it’s important to always check your coolant level after/before every ride.