Wilderness

What to buy: Beta 200rr or ????

14 minutes ago, Marylander said:

Heh, nice. I've already got 6 bikes... Maybe my wife won't notice one more.

Wives notice everything, your's already knows you just typed that! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marylander said:

Heh, nice. I've already got 6 bikes... Maybe my wife won't notice one more.

2 of the 6 I have belong to my wife. If it was her call, there'd be 20. Snowing here today in Denver and she said she was gonna ride the xtrainer to work. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Piney Woods said:

Wives notice everything, your's already knows you just typed that! ;)

I love my wife so much. She's the greatest person alive.

• Like 1

As long as I swap with the same color I'm good to go lol

• Like 1

The 200 offers a unique ridng experience and I cannot wait to get seat time on the new Beta! 

6 years ridng KTM and GasGas 200's and it's my favorite cc woods bike. Enough grunt to climb anything, but light and agile to rip through the trees. 

It'll be next to my 390 in a year or so as a gift to myself for 50th! 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, redhurricane said:

None of us are. But life is fragile. take risks. I still want to go back and buy one more. 

image.png.c5e1c57326d0d5affe357f587af16cee.png

The Honda is about to leave. Have you made plans for the upcoming vacant space in the garage? Another beta would do well since you can swap pieces between them. :prof: optimize your fleet costs. 

4 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

The Honda is about to leave. Have you made plans for the upcoming vacant space in the garage? Another beta would do well since you can swap pieces between them. :prof: optimize your fleet costs. 

I am not prepared to make an official public statement at this time. 😎

• Like 3

Got the call from my dealer today, I pick mine up on monday! Gonna be a long weekend... Ive been stuck on my polaris 550 for a few weeks now since i sold my TTR and ive been goin crazy without two wheels..... 

• Like 2

Got the call from my dealer today, I pick mine up on monday! Gonna be a long weekend... Ive been stuck on my polaris 550 for a few weeks now since i sold my TTR and ive been goin crazy without two wheels..... 

That's awesome. Happy for ya. I'd like your opinion how it does for ya compared to a 250 or 300. I'm used to an old kdx so I'm tempted to stop thinking about a 300 & get the new 200. Being lower priced doesn't hurt.

I am not prepared to make an official public statement at this time. 
It would be awesome if you had a 200, 250, and a 300

Edited by Sly_One
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Wilderness said:

Happy new 200 owner! definitely not lacking in the power department! 

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Excellent, congrats. Now bring it out west and ride the high country with us. I'm dying to refresh this picture with Italian bikes.

5a7e30e5d6583_ambertp.jpg.f16c0ff7179b86da6de7a1b8602e97ec.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redhurricane said:

Excellent, congrats. Now bring it out west and ride the high country with us. I'm dying to refresh this picture with Italian bikes.

if im ever out that way ill take you up on that!

1 hour ago, redhurricane said:

Hey Red, what's that rock in the background, it looks familiar? I used to ride Northern Colorado when I lived in Longmont. 

Also, it seems to me that you could fill the frame with Betas from your garage alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That would be Matchless Mountain on Gunnison Spur trail no. 424 in Taylor Park. Buy one, and join the Italian revolution with us. LOL

Edited by redhurricane
  • Like 1

GET A 250 or a 300. 
I have a 300 and at times it makes me want a 200. Its a great bike and i love it but it pulls my shoulder out of the socket.

so to all the Beta owners any regrets or gripes about anything? I do all my own wrenching, are the easy to work on? 
I love mine, the only thing i regret is stalling so much and only using the electric start. Ran the battery half flat and had to kick start it. the bitch kicked back and ive hardly been able to walk since. Havent ever had to do anything to it apart from lubing the chain cleaning the air filter and changing the gearbox oil. Happy days.
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, evans_angus said:
On 11/21/2018 at 12:26 PM, Beta300recat said:
GET A 250 or a 300.  emoji106.png

I have a 300 and at times it makes me want a 200. Its a great bike and i love it but it pulls my shoulder out of the socket.

i could see that with the 300... i was surprised how hard this 200 pulls. 

• Like 1