Extra Wheels for my KTM 350excf: what's good? Bad?

I am going to get an extra set wheels for my 18 350 exc-f. And am looking at everything. How is the quality of the Tusk wheels? Also the Warp9. SRT has them at a good price also.

Other then slightly heavier and torque spikes regularly for first while they are great durable product at a decent price. I highly recommend a lot of tusk products if every ounce of weight isn’t your first concern when shopping

How do Tusk compare to Warp9? I believe with the Tusk you have to swap brake disks, whereas the Warp9 come with them, correct?

Cannot comment on warp9 as have not owned. Tusk comes time spoked to hub with bearings. That is it

The OEM stuff is good. Just double the price. And is it that much better? Money is not the biggest  factor. For me at least. But for no more then $200 bucks more then the OEM. I can have a Great set of wheels built with Talon hubs and better rims. So is it $550 good wheels or $1300 for great wheels?

I have the warp9 supermoto wheels, look amazing and have had no issues! they clean up really nicely too, they're really pricey here at least in canada though :( 

20170808_200439.jpg.b3c2e02012cdee6b769d70fc231d0caf.jpg

• Like 1

The Tusk wheels are a very good buy, price, durability and looks, in my opinion. I have extra OEM and Tusk spares and am happy with both.

1 hour ago, eric33 said:

The Tusk wheels are a very good buy, price, durability and looks, in my opinion. I have extra OEM and Tusk spares and am happy with both.

Did you buy extra brake disks and sprocket for the Tusk wheels, or do you swap the stock ones over? 

Installed Tusk rotors and sprocket which all performed perfectly. It makes a complete set of wheels with tires to do wheel swaps with zero hassle.

• Like 1