hawaiidirtrider

What you want for Christmas for you and your bike?

Probably not for Christmas, but I'm hoping to get a Beta 350 or 390 RR-S. I have a 2013 WR250R that I love and ride for dual sport events, but man it's heavy and I'm on my toes whenever I'm stopped.  I'll have to drive about 3 hours to the nearest dealership just to see and site on one.  Maybe in a couple of months.  Wife says I have to sell one of my bikes and redo the bathroom before I can pull the trigger.  I usually buy used on Craigslist, but think I'll get a new one.  

Cheers!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2018 at 8:06 AM, 17YZ250F said:

NIB Fox RC2 shock should arrive in the next couple days. Present from the emoji68.png

This showed up on my door step today 😎 

After checking to make sure she arrived well from Greece it sits under the Christmas tree for the next month 😫

Thanks again @dirtbird 

56496764900__439736B1-A5E6-4462-ACBE-7054A9D9E19D.JPG

Edited by 17YZ250F
  • Like 4

On 11/25/2018 at 3:10 PM, fourfiftee said:

I was looking into these for my new 250xcw. Seem to dang pricey though, plus the struggle I've had installing emperor racing skids is extreme, a pipe/skid combo just seems like a nightmare installation to me.

Get a ptech. It’s cheaper and easy to put on. .. for my 300 rr. I figure it’s the same for husky or ktm 300.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, loynz said:

Hey thanks!! I was hoping for cheaper but that's the best found so far. Looks like got in my size too. I'll keep looking but this one looks like will be the one.

Ahhh Atomic moto says anything over 125 bucks or something is free shipping but when I punched in to buy the shipping is 61 bucks. Looks like the 404 dollars and free shipping is stil winning for now.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Hey thanks!! I was hoping for cheaper but that's the best found so far. Looks like got in my size too. I'll keep looking but this one looks like will be the one.

I bought a pair of SG10’s from atomic Moto last year as their prices are some of the lowest. And I like that color you picked!!

• Like 1

My elfster wish list is looking moto heavy for the holidays. I like making an elftster wish list, makes it easy for my wife and family to just click and buy without needing to know my beta make model and year or gear sizing. Screenshot_20181129-084113_Elfster.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 11:56 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

What to get???

I don’t need anything really but my old SG10’s are beat up. I might want some new boots if I can find a cheap price. I might get some polisport plastic swingarm guards. That’s cheap and useful. Im good with just running with what I got other than that. No special present for me needed at all. I look for deals all year long.. Sometimes after Christmas is a good time to buy too ..

Something like this.. haven’t decided on color yet. 

5C9FD4B4-5AC4-4370-B999-49064EBED5F4.jpeg

D1E8276C-F364-44F1-B56A-21A49ED9EE18.png

Well I’m going to buy the swingarm guards now... I decided to just hang out and watch for maybe after Christmas sales on boots??.. or a cheaper price anyway. My boots can go a bit further.. until a good sale at least.

If Santa Claus is giving gifts of "Bike riding Talent" I'd definitely have that on my list, along with longer legs, sadly I think I may be out of luck again this year.

And got to say I like my SG10's :)

Edited by Lozinsx
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

All I want is a shock absorber that actually absorbs shocks.

Small ones or big ones? 😁

23 hours ago, EnduroPNW said:

My elfster wish list is looking moto heavy for the holidays. I like making an elftster wish list, makes it easy for my wife and family to just click and buy without needing to know my beta make model and year or gear sizing. Screenshot_20181129-084113_Elfster.jpeg

Give a pair of forma predator boots a try. Best price on eBay. O’Neal element on the weak side of protection.

I want a new surfboard for me, and a new clutch for my bike.

But I probably wont get either because I been a bad kid and surf too much and ride dirt bikes too much. The misses been talking smack, cuz she's jealous. 

So I hopes yous guys gets what you want.

In all honesty, I'm just hoping to get some new helmets and gear for my kids maybe some upper body pads for my lady. I'm cool with just a pair of socks, maybe some new drawls would be nice. and definitely a ride trip someplace with my family, that would be the sweetest

• Like 2

I can't even think of anything I want for my RR-S.  I got everything I want(ed) for it already, which isn't all that much.  I put the Rekluse Radius CX on it and it just got a new rear tire with a few road and dirt-road rides on it so it is like brand new. 

Really, all I want for the holiday is snow for all of us to ride on for the holiday.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, randysoo said:

Not a clue, don't think they have a RC3 for the Xtrainer only the RC2 (discontinued)

Edited by 17YZ250F