hawaiidirtrider

What you want for Christmas for you and your bike?

On 11/29/2018 at 8:45 AM, EnduroPNW said:

My elfster wish list is looking moto heavy for the holidays. I like making an elftster wish list, makes it easy for my wife and family to just click and buy without needing to know my beta make model and year or gear sizing. Screenshot_20181129-084113_Elfster.jpeg

The EVS TP199 are good knee/shin guards. They are a bit warm during the summer time,but they are comfortable anyway. Coming off knee surgery a year and a half ago i bought these to give me a bit more support than the average knee guard and i am very happy with my purchase. They are most comfortable in the winter and spring when you can wear long johns under them.

• Like 2

I just crossed an item off my Christmas wish list. Wont say what i just bought from Beta USA as its been a topic of drama in other threads. This thread is about Christmas and needs to stay drama free. The shrubster will like what i purchased......lol

Edited by Eric72
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric72 said:

I just crossed an item off my Christmas wish list. Wont say what i just bought from Beta USA as its been a topic of drama in other threads. This thread is about Christmas and needs to stay drama free. The shrubster will like what i purchased......lol

Drama? Drama in Thumpertalk?:rolleyes::ride:

On 11/25/2018 at 8:06 AM, 17YZ250F said:

Lectron. Should have no concerns fitting it with the Fox shock on the 2018. Keep reading reviews and you read 1 really good one and then 1 that recommend the factory carb. Still undecided but AOMC has them for $372 thru Monday so need to decide quick.

Lectron ordered 😁

Found a youtube code for $50 off direct from Lectron. (Code: berad)

This should mean this is set up for my bike instead of an off the shelf kit that may have different settings from AOMC.

Edited by 17YZ250F
  • Like 1

Give a pair of forma predator boots a try. Best price on eBay. O’Neal element on the weak side of protection.

Ended up buying myslef acerbis move x 2.0 boots. Formas look great but to pricey for me. Plus I get 50% off Acerbis ;-). Should still be an upgrade form the elements. 2001039641_Screenshot_20181201-115129_Samsung20Internet.thumb.jpeg.3c4c46f997c68414853ccfefabd6e1d3.jpeg

• Like 3

There’s a motorcycle shop closing and moving to a sort of megastore type location. Lots of things are half off so I bought a helmet for myself for my birthday and Christmas gift to myself. Merry merry Christmas at half of $150. HJC fits me well too. I slapped some Beta stickers so it looks a little better than plain matte black. My current carbon fiber helmet is old and falling apart but still feels comfortable. It’s over it’s time to change out. Im still looking at getting a pair of new SG10’s though.

A1C7AF54-39D5-440A-90E6-45281A04A47C.jpeg

EB2C0F9C-66EB-4F78-B6C7-8F226B252557.jpeg

90EF09FA-4821-4A2A-A47D-775E938CA372.jpeg

• Like 1

Brought my 300 rr to my Beta dealer and we talked about what to donor not do and wewent back and forth figuring what mods to do next strategizing. Should I do suspension or put big radiators etc? . He fixed my clutch. Slave rubber went bad and there was corrosion. It’s my fault. I should have done regular maintenance there and I just never serviced the hydro clutch. That was lazy and dumb of me. Oh well. It’s fixed now. I ordered a new front rim as the rim was corroded some too. I should have been pumping up the tires after riding so water wouldn’t be trapped as much.  .. forcing more water out. Too many water crossings etc so water got trapped in there. That’s ok. I get to finally put my stainless spokes and red nipples on my front with a new front rim. I’ve been a huge procrastinator there so  after the front wheel goes on I got the back wider 2.5” rear rim going on with more stainless spokes and red nipples. These are all Christmas gifts for myself.

Anyway I got a really cool gift from my dealer as I was leaving... see picture 

. I bought a used 2012 350 race edition a couple years ago fhat was a C. Webb enduro x bike. It had to be refurbed . I bought the bike used in need of tlc.  From someone else locally. Anyway I scored this cool thing from my dealer and it came from my bike when it first was shipped to Hawaii. I’m stoked!! I just couldn’t get a cooler gift !!! It’s Cody signed too. I gotta put stainless spokes on that bike too. The bike looks better and it’s stronger and eady to clean.. Did I mention it looks better?:smirk::ride:

Im stoked. In addition to Beta being great bikes I have a great dealer aswell.

5E9B83EC-87E5-401C-842D-084F5066E7E9.jpeg

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1