Sign in to follow this  

Sherco se-r 125 or se-f 250?

10 years since riding. Have to start all over. ?

Skill level: Novice/Intermediate

5'7

154 lbs 

Trail riding, hare scramble, amateur enduro racing

Last bike Suzuki rmz 250f -04

Looking at sherco 125 or 250f 2018 Anyone tried both? Looking for an easy to ride bike, with not that crazy power. Still want good suspension etc. 

Also thought about exc-f 250 but the are 3 in taller. Not sure I would reach the ground. ?

Any thoughts and help would be great. Thx

Edited by Franken

I tried both. I like the 250f more. A buddy likes the 125 more. We are both old men. So I think, you will have to rtestride them for yourself!

as far as I remember, the american Sherco importer is a very good man!

34 minutes ago, engl said:

I tried both. I like the 250f more. A buddy likes the 125 more. We are both old men. So I think, you will have to rtestride them for yourself!

as far as I remember, the american Sherco importer is a very good man!

Yeah thats probably the only way to know. Apparently im also old af (36y) according to my younger friends. ? The 125cc would be really fun to try just to feel how much lighter and more nimble it would feel. And also, its hard to beat the sound of a 125cc on the pipe. ? Question is if you would miss the torque. 

13 minutes ago, skorpan777 said:

Go with a 4 stroke, more easily riding because a 125 you must ride aggressive and it's mentally exhausting

Det jag är mest fundersam över är om en 125cc är märkbart smidigare. Det är ju trots allt både lättare och har kortare chassi. ?

7 minutes ago, Franken said:

Det jag är mest fundersam över är om en 125cc är märkbart smidigare. Det är ju trots allt både lättare och har kortare chassi. ?

Lite smidigare men jobbigare i längden for det är fullgas hela tiden. 

Kolla me nån butik om dom har nå prova på dagar. Dom har det  med jämna mellanrum. 

Heja Sverige 

Edited by skorpan777

If you're looking at their 4 strokes I'd get their 300. It has just enough power over a 250f to make it easier to ride but not crazy like a 450. Can't go wrong with either choice, would really like to try their 125