Where’s this bolt go?

Help! Just got done putting my 2007 250X back together after removing and cleaning the carburetor and ended up with an Allen bolt. I double checked everywhere I could see and didn’t see anything missing. Also combed through the manual but no luck. I had the bike apart for a few months so it’s possible it’s from something else I worked on but I can’t think of what.IMG_2282.JPG

It does not look critical for carburetor operation as it is not sealed, more of a short depth chassis mounting screw.  My guess is you will find the location when you re-attach the push-pull bracket (if you have one) or a side cover etc...

What size is it 4,6,8mm ? Could be the throttle cable cover bolt as short as it is. Or the exhaust pipe rear mounting bolt, or side cover bolt, or the idle adjusting screw bracket to carb bolt, the fuel petcock mounting screw, the hot start cable bracket bolt, all these would have to be removed to get the carb off.

Help! Just got done putting my 2007 250X back together after removing and cleaning the carburetor and ended up with an Allen bolt. I double checked everywhere I could see and didn’t see anything missing. Also combed through the manual but no luck. I had the bike apart for a few months so it’s possible it’s from something else I worked on but I can’t think of what.IMG_2282.thumb.JPG.58d300acedda128da611da57c7b68c2f.JPG

Here’s the specs on the bolt: 10mm x 1.5 thread, 8mm Allen, 16mm length