Sign in to follow this  

2019 X stock jets

I'm inching closer to buying an X, I hope to this week.

Can anyone who has bought a new one tell me what all spare jets come with the bike? I'm going to buy some brass for test and tuning the carb.

Thanks,

48, 50, 52 pilot. 175, 178, 180 Main. 50 power jet. N3EW and N3CW needles.

Bike comes with 50 pilot, 50 power jet, 178 Main, and N3EW installed.

Order a 45 pilot and 40 power jet if you ride trails

Also order the tusk (or equivalent) carburetor adjusting screws. They are nice to have on a new bike you are setting up

• Like 1

my bike didn't come with squat.  I even asked the dealer to double triple check as they typically come with some jetting stuff.  

IMO right off the bat slap in a 48 pilot and 175 main, needle in the 3rd clip as your starting point and go from there.  Should be close but on the safe side right off the bat.  

4 minutes ago, subxero said:

my bike didn't come with squat.  I even asked the dealer to double triple check as they typically come with some jetting stuff.  

IMO right off the bat slap in a 48 pilot and 175 main, needle in the 3rd clip as your starting point and go from there.  Should be close but on the safe side right off the bat.  

Where in PA are you? Mine came with all the jets, manual, etc. 

Cambria County/Somerset County,  Not far from Johnstown.   The dealer was probably just being lazy as they couldn't find it or remember what happened to it.  They were also probably a little embarrassed as it took them forever to get the bike.  They didn't have it in the shop, they thought it was at a display across town, wasn't there either.  Had to put one together out of the crate at the warehouse.  Took forever.  Manager asked me to please not give a bad review because it took so long lol 

Wasn't a big deal, i have a jetting box with tons of needles, jets ect... in it so i had what i needed anyway.  

• Like 1