Sign in to follow this  

Best online graphics design engine

On my last bike I used Motocal to design  graphics online.  They turned out great but I didn't like the online aesthetics.   I felt like I should have an online account that would give me better flex for my designs library.   Not to mention the methods to get the design the way I wanted was at time archaic.    If you have experience with other online DIY graphics engines, I'd like to learn of them.

Whop

• Like 1

13 hours ago, braapktmbraap said:

Been looking into this as well I haven’t may other options. I’ve been thinking of trying adobe illustrator, with templates and send into a printer shop

I will say for my 08 CRF 450R www.Motocal.com template was dead on.  Even though when I pulled them out of the big envelope I was like "no way is this right" but once I started applying I found that it was perfectly cut.  Yesterday I started playing with a new graphics design for my 16 YS250F.  Just as I remember the human experience is a bit cheesy.  You don't get a real account where one can have essential flexibility.   For example, pull up any one of my historical designs or port features from on bike to another or save my favorite and most used arts.  And if you want to save your design you can have a link emailed to you where you can open it back up from the last changes which is cumbersome.  Getting to the special graphic feature you want will involve paging through hundreds until you find something cool.  You can't just filter a library like "tribal" or "basic shapes" or "OEM" and find to what you need.  It's obvious that they attempted it but never quite made it work.  Not very well planned.   Don't get me wrong I think the meat and potatoes of building awesome graphics is there and even simple yet tedious.  If you can get by all the pains of the online software and you like what you see on the screen then you'll love what you get in the mail.  The company is in Ireland.  Very helpful folks that guarantee your satisfaction.  Delivery was fast.  I'd have to say even though I don't care for the online software, Motocal may be the best out there.

Edited by Whopharded