Sign in to follow this  

Mx tracks near atlanta

So i am in north fulton georgia looking for tracks and traning

Has anyone herd of push mx traning

Anygood tracks

The only too close ones that i know are talking rock arena, only open on weekends when rain to prep 

And scrub n dirt

Anywhere else 

So i am in north fulton georgia looking for tracks and traning

Has anyone herd of push mx traning

Anygood tracks

The only too close ones that i know are talking rock arena, only open on weekends when rain to prep 

And scrub n dirt

Anywhere else 

Highland Park. Trails and 4 MX tracks from pee wee to expert. Open most every day.

Durhamtown. Trails and 6 or 7 MX tracks, plus a variety of other kinds of “tracks” like a GP course, etc., with most of the serious kind. Claims to be biggest outdoor park in the USA. Very well might be. Also open every day. They rent everything. Lots more lodging options should you wish. More family friendly than HP.

I prefer the MX tracks at HP because other than the most advanced of them, they aren’t all gap jumps and it’s possible to progress on them, and if you want more challenging trails, HP is hillier and rockier, but Durhamtown is a true destination with lots of variety and something for everyone. I go to Dtown 5:1 over HP even though HP is closer to me. If I’m only doing track or if my daughter (50cc) is going we go to HP (better pee wee for little kids, Dtown pee wee has kids doing doubles). For trails and tight singletrack (riding by myself, don’t need ravines to fall in) or if with my teenage boys it’s Dtown.