Sign in to follow this  

Honda XR Odometer Eliminator Spacer

I read a thread a few weeks ago about a Odometer Eliminator Spacer but wasn't on my radar and can't find it again to see who made it or if they are even being made. Going to be running a Trail Tech Vapor soon and want that 1900's contraption eliminated if I could.

I see one from Flatland for the CRF450X

image.jpeg

When I removed the odo on my CRF250X I looked at spacers and such, finally decided the easy solution was put a plastic cap, with some silicon, on the cable drive to keep out dirt.  Years later the cable drive is still protected.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chuck. said:

When I removed the odo on my CRF250X I looked at spacers and such, finally decided the easy solution was put a plastic cap, with some silicon, on the cable drive to keep out dirt.  Years later the cable drive is still protected.

Ha Ha. Did just that before asking cause I wasn't sure if it would work. Looks better as it is a mini GPS looking antenna instead of a Hamm Radio Rod snaking up the forks. I'll run the capped of drive for a while and switch to the XR's one down the road. Appreciate all the replies.