Bryan Bosch

USWE Sports Action Hydro Packs Giveaways: Winners Announced!

USWE_SPORTS_GIVEAWAYS_728X90.jpg

We've teamed up with the fine Swedish folks at USWE Sports to bring you awesome giveaways on their full line of performance hydration packs! Unique to USWE hydro packs is the No Dancing Monkey harness that virtually eliminates bounce when riding in rough conditions, but remains comfortable and does not restrict your movement or breathing. If you've been riding with a general use outdoor hydration pack, trust us, you're missing out!

All that is required to enter is your name and email address. Facebook, Twitter, Watching the Video, or referring friends are BONUS entries and are NOT required.

TAP HERE TO ENTER USWE Sports Giveaway

If you'd like to learn more about the USWE Sports brand and 2019 line of Action Hydration packs GO HERE

USWE_MotoBanner_TRobert_300x250px_edited.png

Patriot9_Camo_02.png
Patriot

ranger.png
Ranger

xc.png
XC

Zulo2-Crazy Yellow-01.png
Zulo

outlander.png
Outlander

h1.png
H1

• Like 1

The USWE packs have worked well offroad for me over the last maybe 3 years.  Always worn over what I think is an A-Stars A-10 chest protector.  It will bounce up on a big hit now and then, but the X harness is great.  One strap to buckle/snap in, and when worn over a chest protector the pack weight is distributed over the entire CP

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bluespark said:

The USWE packs have worked well offroad for me over the last maybe 3 years.  Always worn over what I think is an A-Stars A-10 chest protector.  It will bounce up on a big hit now and then, but the X harness is great.  One strap to buckle/snap in, and when worn over a chest protector the pack weight is distributed over the entire CP

Good to hear! I'm running the Ranger 9 and really enjoy how comfortable the strap system is and how well it controls the pack, even when fully loaded. Definitely a nice product, especially if you ride a lot of rough terrain or whoops.

Nelson Hills, NV

I am looking into buying one but which one will work with my Troy Lee designs cp5955 chest and back protector and leatt gpx 3.5 neck brace? I have a uswe scr factory edition now I love it but doesn’t work very well with neck brace. Any suggestions on which uswe pack will work ? 

36 minutes ago, lstephan said:

I am looking into buying one but which one will work with my Troy Lee designs cp5955 chest and back protector and leatt gpx 3.5 neck brace? I have a uswe scr factory edition now I love it but doesn’t work very well with neck brace. Any suggestions on which uswe pack will work ? 

I'll see if I can get a product recommendation from the USWE folks and get back to you.

17 hours ago, lstephan said:

From the USWE guys:

All our packs are made to be compatible with a neck brace (Leatt, Alpinestars, EVS, Asterix, Ortema etc.). Sometimes the combination with a brace and a specific chest protector might fit very tight, which can affect the compatibility of the pack. I would recommend him to first try to adjust the shoulder velcro straps (extend) on his current USWE pack to get a better fit. Adjust the straps, from the largest size and pull it tighter until the fit is a match. If he succeed doing that, then he’ll have the same good match also with our new packs. 

Many times customers can forget to REALLY use the adjusting of the straps. This is very important. 

Thanks for all the entries over the last 24 hours! If you've not gotten in on this, whatcha' waiting for! :excuseme: USWE Sports Hydration Packs are seriously good, especially for those that ride rough conditions. Nothing worse than 3 liters of water bouncing all over your back when you're charging whooped sections or rock gardens! The USWE harness does a killer job of controlling even a full pack, but is still comfy for a full day in the saddle. We'd love to send you a USWE Action Pack so you can see the difference...

Enter the Giveaway!

USWE_MotoBanner_CHaaker03_300x250px.jpg

• Like 1

I have one of the No Dancing Monkey Hydration backpacks that I wear on my trials bike and over my Fox chest protector on my dirt bike.  These things are legit vs any others that I've tried.  Not cheap, but legit.  

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 10:16 PM, markbfe501 said:

I have one of the No Dancing Monkey Hydration backpacks that I wear on my trials bike and over my Fox chest protector on my dirt bike.  These things are legit vs any others that I've tried.  Not cheap, but legit.  

Thanks for the feedback. And, I think your assessment is accurate. The USWE 4 point harness seems like it would be a simple & easy design, but I know that it went through plenty of iterations based upon testing & feedback from some very fast & accomplished enduro racers to get it where it is today.  Which USWE hydro pack are you wearing?