2011 Beta exhaust fit a 2016?

i have located a leo Ti full system for a 2011 4 stroke.....the first year of the Beta motor.  i know there's a fat chance but does anyone know if this would fit a 2016?  the leo muffler clamps are floating/adjusable in spacing.  the frame attachment point looks the same on a 2010 vs 2016

Edited by dougn
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Yea well I was surprised I even found this to hear how it sounds. You know how it is. Sometimes you just can’t find Beta accessories easily.

Absolutely.

I just repacked my FMF PowerCore 4 which will take the bark out for bout 600 miles, then it will turn back into a Barking-Betty muffler. Guess I need to go back to the Q4.

Though till then I can throw on the OEM can for structured events...
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mark-us-B said:

I just repacked my FMF PowerCore 4 which will take the bark out for bout 600 miles, then it will turn back into a Barking-Betty muffler. Guess I need to go back to the Q4.

Now that I wasted money on both a Q4 and a Powercore4, I'm going to play around with the different SA screens. I think a Q4 screen will fit into a PC and vice versa

Now that I wasted money on both a Q4 and a Powercore4, I'm going to play around with the different SA screens. I think a Q4 screen will fit into a PC and vice versa

That would be Very cool!

I would love a way to tone down the bark of my PowerCore a little. They (PowerCore) really sound good IMHO, freshly packed, maybe a touch loud. But they get obnoxious fast, or so friends close behind me say.

I’m lucky I ride 90% of the time out in the middle of nowhere and to get there I drone my motor so not to piss anyone off.

I’m sure I’ve said before, I’ve run a Q4 on my old crf450x for years, but quietly always thought it was leaving some power on the table. Yet I bought a complete Q4 system for our WR, and it keeps it running well.

I’d really like to try a different SA baffle in my PowerCore, hmmmm interesting