Sign in to follow this  

17+ Husqvarna TX model graphics?

Anyone know where to find some nice graphics for these newer TX models.. I've been scouring the web and really not seeing much, guess these just are not mainstream enough yet....... Not really wanting Rockstar stuff.......

Most of the custom companies have options depending on what you are looking for, check out Decal Works - they have shroud, number or complete custom kits.

Yea I was hoping for pre-made stuff that could easily be ordered on the cheap... Decal Works does nice stuff but kinda pricey just for "stickers".. 

On 11/30/2018 at 10:50 AM, Wrfrk said:

Yea I was hoping for pre-made stuff that could easily be ordered on the cheap... Decal Works does nice stuff but kinda pricey just for "stickers".. 

i think my custom kit for my tx300 was about 200 and forgot what he charged to install it.  flow yellow was my fx350.

file-2.jpeg

2018-05-17 18.36.24.jpg

• Like 6

Man that stuff looks dam good!! Where did you find that blue plastic, post pics of bike when you get that mounted up!!

Just now, Wrfrk said:

Man that stuff looks dam good!! Where did you find that blue plastic, post pics of bike when you get that mounted up!!

acerbis makes it in blue and teal.  I'm gonna try and get it on this week. Winter time here in michigan, so no real rush to get anything done lol. 

Mines not a Husqvarna, I have a GPX TSE250R. But I just got Acerbis full light blue plastics kit off eBay. I got a $15.00 off from eBay, so kit was $95.00. Its not installed, just hung it on to get pics to see what rear fender I'll use.

Now I have a GPX IT230 [emoji23]

IMG_20181129_202033145.jpeg.5e97aa5f1fdee0eb40022ed07c2311e2.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, Wrfrk said:

got them installed - had a ok day to sneak out on the trails so i hurried and put them on so i could ride.

file-6.jpeg

file-7.jpeg

• Like 5

http://graphicmx.com/

This place makes some cool options. I just ordered some for my 2018 TE300. I’ll post updates once delivered. These are the ones I decided on. . . 

24CC688F-E782-4B72-A923-D1CFAB76090E.png

Edited by ryan_gled

On 12/17/2018 at 6:54 AM, slothy said:

got them installed - had a ok day to sneak out on the trails so i hurried and put them on so i could ride.

file-6.jpeg

file-7.jpeg

what kind of gas tank is that and how much does it hold?

On 12/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, 95jersey said:

what kind of gas tank is that and how much does it hold?

IMS its 3.6g i believe. acerbis doesn't make one for the tx300 (or at least didn't earlier this year) - acerbis tanks look nicer imo

6 minutes ago, slothy said:

IMS its 3.6g i believe. acerbis doesn't make one for the tx300 (or at least didn't earlier this year) - acerbis tanks look nicer imo

Do you have a picture of the other side?  would love to see how far down the tank is compared to stock?  Also does it block the radiator opening on the fairings?

10 minutes ago, 95jersey said:

Do you have a picture of the other side?  would love to see how far down the tank is compared to stock?  Also does it block the radiator opening on the fairings?

apparently i dont have many pics from that side... best i have

• Like 1

http://graphicmx.com/
This place makes some cool options. I just ordered some for my 2018 TE300. I’ll post updates once delivered. These are the ones I decided on. . . 
24CC688F-E782-4B72-A923-D1CFAB76090E.png.42a1e018994c0ee0d20ded5a2d36d801.png

I’m surprised they get away with Redbull. They are very tight on who can use their trademarks. I would imagine Redbull doesn’t know about these...yet.

Both of these kits came from rmatvmc. The installed kit wasn't that expensive. The custom yellow kit was 145.00. It is a Christmas present for my son, I'll post a pic after Christmas so you can see it installed.Screenshot_20181222-021330.jpegIMG_20181027_201717472.jpeg