its the Riddler

california frank c the big bob of murrieta

I enjoyed the first video with that sweet pass in the beginning. Too bad you couldn’t catch the leader. 2nd place is nothing to be ashamed of. Can’t wait to get to work tomorrow and watch more of these videos. Nothing beats getting paid to watch crap.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tomsqvarna is back? said:

I enjoyed the first video with that sweet pass in the beginning. Too bad you couldn’t catch the leader. 2nd place is nothing to be ashamed of. Can’t wait to get to work tomorrow and watch more of these videos. Nothing beats getting paid to watch crap.

That ain’t just crap. It’s Frankiecrap. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another awesome ride, this time 8 riders in all. Most from ThumperTalk site. Follow us ThumperTalk, Dirt Bike discussion, Regional, California, Where did you ride or search YZ Yankee.. That's me!

Haha! That was the day we met the Frankshe. She almost died on Redonda. We waited at the bottom for an hour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing that wide well used run has no whoops. My kind of trail

1 hour ago, 909Matt said:

Haha! That was the day we met the Frankshe. She almost died on Redonda. We waited at the bottom for an houremoji23.png

Matt, can you post the 26 minute crankie video where the motor was off for 22 minutes.  It’s my favorite, waste of gas video was second. To round of the top three was the video where prankie was giving the rocket hill climbing lessons

Edited by DontLoseMomentum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, its the Riddler said:

This video was from jeffe’s last ride.  It was three years ago.  Oh, in case you were wondering, she bolted back and didn’t finish that one either

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tomsqvarna is back? said:

The funny part...  the leader was me...  after losing Frankie a few times that day I decided to putt back to the house down a wide open wash at cruising speed.  Had no idea Fankie was "racing" me till I saw the video days later.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

you should see franks autobon video. she's still on a dirt bike. #farfromcrappin

1 hour ago, Tomsqvarna is back? said:

Oh that kick starting super loop video was the best. Once he gets his suspension dialed in that desert weapon should fire first kick.

Forkie does his own suspension, he just needs the right shim stack and he will be clearing triples! #Itsthebike 🙈

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Oh man you guys are cruel - Frank is a good guy.... that being said he's earned most of the shit you're giving him...

#neverforgettowingthatposyamahaoutofypl

• Haha 3

Haha fuggers..

Don't see 1/2 of you bitches even riding anymore.

Three year old videos on a 01 motor cross bike..

At 54, Im still hitting narley stuff and pulling my own on good rides.

The Riddler life must of really gone downhill to need to pull up old vids.

• Like 3