CCMA recreation.gov - rock hounding acccess

18 hours ago, still2smokin said:
.   With not many areas left up here to ride especially during the winter how can anyone not see it as dumb to bring attention to places that should be kept on the down low .    

To the contrary, I develop and post an idea that blends two hobbies, plated dirt bike riding and rock-hounding, into one trip that is approved by the authorities to access parts of CCMA that other wise you can not access in a dirt bike for “down low” reasons

Fk all the down low bullshit , anyone can ride illegally anywhere. You can rob a bank too. Do what you want. But do not cross me again about your down low horse shit. That message applies to anyone of the same sentiment

If I see you on the trails, don’t even look my way. Free country and you can Piss Off

Any more personal attack unnecessary shit come my way again on this subject here in my forum and I will report personal attack posts to the owners. This shit stops here. You are on ignore and banned from my threads

And I am writing my state assemblyman to ask that CARB ban all 2 strokes forever

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, bigbob said:

To the contrary, I develop and post an idea that blends two hobbies, plated dirt bike riding and rocking hounding, into one trip that is approved by the authorities to access parts of CCMA that other wise you can not access in a dirt bike for “down low” reasonsFk all the down low bullshit , anyone can ride illegally anywhere. You can rob a bank too. Do what you want. But do not cross me again about your down low horse shit

That message applies to anyone of the same sentiment

If I see you on the trails, don’t even look my way. Free country and you can Piss Off

Any more deeply negative personal attack unnecessary shit come my way again on this subject here in my forum and I will report personal attack posts to the owners. This shit stops here. You are on ignore and banned from my threads

And I am writing my state assemblyman to ask that CARB ban all 2 strokes forever

RBuZ.gif.7a43b7684a839b7735d6a1f0a171e3a6.gif.f88fe99205a22dffd99dc72cc0e47cdd.gif

9 hours ago, StevetheSnake said:

No worry I deleted the picture from my phone then burned the phone. ?

Still in the cloud 

This message goes out to anyone that distorts the truth by editing my photos, don't mess with my hair line. The consequences will consist of reported posts, and if I see you on the trail man to man I will report your ride report post too

Got it ghey Boyz?

Edited by its the Riddler
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

When you start surfing, you learn two rules right away. They are basically the same two rules as Fight Club. Rule 1- keep your mouth shut. Rule 2 - keep your &%$#@!ing mouth shut.
If you “discover “ a good spot you keep your mouth shut or else it gets overrun with kooks.
If you have a buddy that cleans pools in an exclusive neighborhood and he gives you the gate code so you can surf a restricted beach, guess what. STFU!
Luckily in surfing we have locals and enforcers that deal with people who don’t learn rule 1&2.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

surfers are &%$#@!.    Dirt bikers are nice guys

surfers?  I have surfed more waves on EVERY BEACH in CA then anyone here.  3 ranch boats too.     My spot dude -  those guys are as wipe clowns.   NO ONE STOPS BIG BOB from going surfing anywhere.    LUNADA BAY INCLUDED  

'what stupid argument.     RULE #1 don't piss me off.

PV Indicator 1994 from my boat.jpg

PV Indicator 1994.jpg

Redondo Breakwall 1972.jpg

IMG_5447.JPG

Ranch St Augustines 1997 - Me 2.jpg

Breakwater 1985.jpg

Ranch dreams.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

best part of this thread , is my TT ignore and block users list is getting longer

GUEST_1c120c61-bde9-45bf-8100-e8958af34fbf.jpg

12 hours ago, bigbob said:

Back to the subject : I have the blm back country trails map and it includes some “double wide” trails which others call roads . The SoCal guys call trails roads

Whatever, the back country trails and roads do crisscross the entire CC area. Maybe I do need to get a Satellite phone so I can ride it alone

What’s the best Sat Phone ? Where to get one?

Edited by bigbob
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

best part of this thread , is my TT ignore and block users list is getting longer

GUEST_1c120c61-bde9-45bf-8100-e8958af34fbf.jpg

If you block me how will you know how silly I am making you look ?   How will you know when to taddle tale on me ?   If I post cat pictures you will be sad you missed them . 

I never even posted about the great Big Boob meltdown of 2017 at Stony .....you will miss that too ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, still2smokin said:

If you block me how will you know how silly I am making you look ?   How will you know when to taddle tale on me ?   If I post cat pictures you will be sad you missed them . 

I never even posted about the great Big Boob meltdown of 2017 at Stony .....you will miss that too ?

I don't know man. You obsessing over BB in a public forum is pretty silly dude... Just saying. I think you might need to go for a ride, get some fresh air!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

I don't know man. You obsessing over BB in a public forum is pretty silly dude... Just saying. I think you might need to go for a ride, get some fresh air!

Obsessing  ? I gave him some shit because he is openly and publicly inviting people to go ride a closed place , not smart .  

Was not aware that constituted obsessing.   I gave him some shit and had a little fun with him , does that not go on in almost every thread here ?   

Besides it's not like I started multiple threads just to mock him . 

Edited by still2smokin

Just now, still2smokin said:

Obsessing  ? I gave him some shit because he is openly and publicly inviting people to go ride a closed place , not smart .  

Was not aware that constituted obsessing.   I gave him some shit and had a little fun with him , does that not go on in almost every thread here ?  

Let it go dude... I see a vein popping out of your forehead that looks dangerous!:mad: Dunno... might be better ways to influence others than by calling them names, then stocking them when they tap the ignore button? :thinking: Sometime a hammer is the wrong tool. You posted your thoughts, I posted mine. Made me shake my head and wonder why people act like this.