CCMA recreation.gov - rock hounding acccess

5 hours ago, bigbob said:

cool, now we will get gay photos in hot tubs.  

Hot tub photos would be dumb

2o5wku.jpg

meh, what the hell

bigbob-rockhounding-trip-2018.jpg

Edited by NORCALRIDE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Sly_One said:

Whatever gets on the internet, stays on the internet.

Pffftt, the Thumpertalk California forum is not the internet, it's 11 guys faking it at work during the week and maybe another 8 guys who actually go riding.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

WTF are you doing Big Titty ?    

If you think you beat the system keep it to your damn cat picture posting self . 

You are a disgrace to trail riders everywhere and should just stick to your 2nd gear fire roads and call it a day .

This is truly one of the stupidest threads you've ever posted and that's hard to beat .   

I hope your hard drive crashes so we don't have see anymore of your old ass photos or cat pics for that matter .  For the the love of god please just stfu .

giphy (61).gif

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 4

Back to the subject : I have the blm back country trails map and it includes some “double wide” trails which others call roads . The SoCal guys call trails roads

Whatever, the back country trails and roads do crisscross the entire CC area. Maybe I do need to get a Satellite phone so I can ride it alone

What’s the best Sat Phone ? Where to get one?

23 minutes ago, Ktm200excrider said:

Someone’s feeling a little worked up. Mabey hit a cord back there somewhere?

Nah , not worked up at all , just spit it as I see it .  

With not many areas left up here to ride especially during the winter how can anyone not see it as dumb to bring attention to places that should be kept on the down low . 

Homeboy thinks this is facebook and needs to post a new thread every time he takes a shit .  One thread for the shit and anther for the wiping .

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2