Sign in to follow this  

Christmas: what's on your moto list this year?

Hey guys. Just wondering what you guys are asking for or getting for Christmas that’s moto related. The list I gave my wife was pretty long [emoji23]. Hope you all have a merry Christmas

Screenshot_20181003-222533_Chrome.jpg.9e17440abf22e33f37aa577c18153d0b.jpg

Bought this today for a early Christmas present for myself.  Just have to wait for its arrival this week.?

• Like 4

This takes the surprise element out of Christmas morning but my wife gets me to order new gear and when it comes she wraps it and puts it under the tree. BTW Motorsport.com has 2018 Tech 10’s on sale right now...

• Like 1

Same as last year and every year before that I can remember. Nothing! Xmas is just not a big deal at my house, the only reason we even put up a tree is for my daughter lol.

If all goes mostly according to plan, I'll have 1 of these biotches by x-mas.A5D3F4B4-B115-459D-959A-66C99A867E7F.jpeg.d7858b4582997d60d4046b73dbdf6f55.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/1/2018 at 12:32 PM, Timmy_805 said:

Hey guys. Just wondering what you guys are asking for or getting for Christmas that’s moto related. The list I gave my wife was pretty long emoji23.png. Hope you all have a merry Christmas

for xmas I want a drz400 6 speed with EFI that weighs 230lbs with wide gear ratio and selectable ABS on and off 🙂 

nah i wish but I think Im going to get myself a FE350 husky if wife lets me...she wants me to finish remodeling the house....just cant wait till its over

• Like 1

This takes the surprise element out of Christmas morning but my wife gets me to order new gear and when it comes she wraps it and puts it under the tree. BTW Motorsport.com has 2018 Tech 10’s on sale right now...

I did the exact same thing. Took advantage of the black Friday and cyber Monday deals and gave them to my wife to give me. Lol. It lets my kids see me unwrap something, and I know we didn’t spend too much money on me :-)
  • Like 1

I guess I should add... I bought another RM250 for myself for Christmas. Someday I’ll get a new TPI Husky or KTM!. I was researching for fun reviews on the 265 big bore options for the future, because I want more bottom and mid without giving up the topend. I have an 04 that’s just been rebuilt and love it, but always want two bikes. I happened to find on Craigslist a local 03 RM250 with a millennium technologies big bore and $1300 worth of fresh receipts (rebuilt forks, shock, chain, sprockets, etc etc etc) everything was fine in the last three to four months. Got it for $1800. My wife doesn’t know, because I have to sell my 14 RMZ450 first. If she knows I have three bikes at the same time it’ll be a brutal Christmas. So it’s a secret Santa gift to me lol

• Like 1

I guess should add... I bought another RM250. I was researching for fun reviews on the 265 big bore options for the future, because I want more bottom and mid without giving up the topend. I have an 04 that’s been rebuilt and love it, but always want two bikes. I happened to find on Craigslist a local 03 RM250 with a millennium technologies big bore and $1300 worth of fresh receipts in the last three months. Got it for $1800. My wife doesn’t know, because I have to sell my 14 RMZ450 first. If she knows I have three bikes it’ll be a brutal Christmas. So it’s a secret Santa gift to me lol
Where are you hiding it lol
  • Like 2

I guess I should add... I bought another RM250 for myself for Christmas. Someday I’ll get a new TPI Husky or KTM!. I was researching for fun reviews on the 265 big bore options for the future, because I want more bottom and mid without giving up the topend. I have an 04 that’s just been rebuilt and love it, but always want two bikes. I happened to find on Craigslist a local 03 RM250 with a millennium technologies big bore and $1300 worth of fresh receipts (rebuilt forks, shock, chain, sprockets, etc etc etc) everything was fine in the last three to four months. Got it for $1800. My wife doesn’t know, because I have to sell my 14 RMZ450 first. If she knows I have three bikes at the same time it’ll be a brutal Christmas. So it’s a secret Santa gift to me lol

I have 2 rm250s too hehe
  • Like 1

Where are you hiding it lol

My dads warehouse lol. She won’t see it until spring when I sell my RMZ :-)
  • Like 1