Sign in to follow this  

2018 spare wheels

Looking for a set of spare wheels for an 18 300 ec. Warp 9 has a set. Any other options like tusk or SRT?

Looking for a set of spare wheels for an 18 300 ec. Warp 9 has a set. Any other options like tusk or SRT?
Just curious why are you looking for spare wheels? I guess probably the same reason I wouldn't mind having some so that you can throw DOT approved tires on one set 2 ride to those good trails close by and be able to swap back and forth to your soft tires that are extreme Enduro conditions killers

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:22 PM, wrboss said:

Matto Cycle just posted some on their fb page that look really nice. Excel rims and some very nicely finished hubs. Contact them. I'm sure he can set you up.

Edited by Chaz955i

The spare wheels will be used for studed tires throughout the winter.  

Chaz thanks for the info, Matto cycle does have a beautiful set of wheels but $1400 is more than I want to spend. I just ordered a set of Warp9 last night, four week lead time. I'll post a pic when they arrive

Got the Warp 9 wheels today. Took a little more than four weeks but worth the wait.  

IMG_20190115_174006.jpg

• Like 2

How do they fit? I don't see them listed on their web site for an 18, I know the ones off my 13 don't fit.

Wimpy525 your right , they don't list 2018 on the website so you need to call in an order. The fit is good but they are custom wheels and the stock sprocket , rotors and wheel spacers do not work on the Warp 9 wheels. 

Rear hub is Honda and front hub is older Husky so you need to use those rotors and sprocket