SRTracing

Battery for 18 xc250 any 18s

When I bought the bike the previous owner or warnes me about then not starting with electric start when it's near the 50 degree mark. he mentioned a friend going with the Earth x battery and it starting every time. What battery options are there so this thing will crank with e start all the time? Kind of looking for the least expensive option

12 hours ago, SRTracing said:

When I bought the bike the previous owner or warnes me about then not starting with electric start when it's near the 50 degree mark. he mentioned a friend going with the Earth x battery and it starting every time. What battery options are there so this thing will crank with e start all the time? Kind of looking for the least expensive option

WPS Featherweight.

I tried them. Lasted weeks in the FL heat. But, the warranty was good, so at least I got my money back. What's been better? Antigravity Re-Start Lithium Ion. Turns over my 690 Enduro R with ease.
The guy I bought my bike from said one of the guys at the shop he works at put an earth x battery in his and it was working in 30 degree weather. I will try to find out the exact model number but I bought the WPS featherweight that is considered a 5 which no one of the dealer could tell me the difference between A 4 and A 5 but I think it's just size and I got the slightly larger than stock five featherweigh. Just tried it in the garage where it was kept overnight and probably 48 degrees and it was no better than stock
  • Helpful 1