bagman2

Xtrainer 2018 Pipe Guard

2 hours ago, EnduroPNW said:

Force accessories bash plate/pipe guard combo is where it's at!....although even with that and a cheap wrap guard on my fmf gnarly. I still manage to find a way to dent my pipe. That said it would be a folded pancake with a jelly filled premix center by now without it. 20181102_115358.jpegScreenshot_20181209-072415_Gallery.jpeg

The most protected Beta pipe setup for PNW woods riding is the XT pipe with a emperor racing skid/pipe guard. Completely covered up. I'm just too cheap right now to buy the guard so a cheap used Fatty is mounted with a CF "guard".

1 hour ago, shrubitup said:

The most protected Beta pipe setup for PNW woods riding is the XT pipe with a emperor racing skid/pipe guard. Completely covered up. I'm just too cheap right now to buy the guard so a cheap used Fatty is mounted with a CF "guard".

Looks cool thanks

On 12/9/2018 at 10:25 AM, EnduroPNW said:

Force accessories bash plate/pipe guard combo is where it's at!....although even with that and a cheap wrap guard on my fmf gnarly. I still manage to find a way to dent my pipe. That said it would be a folded pancake with a jelly filled premix center by now without it. 20181102_115358.jpegScreenshot_20181209-072415_Gallery.jpeg

I have had this for a few years now and it has proven invaluable.  I do the same thing with a section of ally or CF guard.  My neighbor runs the PTechs on both an XTrainer and Husaberg(KTM)  and while its good and covers a little higher it sits very close to the pipe so any side hits can ding the pipe with the guard.  The Force is strong and sits off the pipe more.  I got that same ding before I added a section of the old guard, only one in years which is amazing.  Gutter foam from Home Depot cut in sections keeps the mud out.

• Like 2