Steve Holcome bikes coming to the US.

7 hours ago, motoxgiant said:

I know somebody that could make that happen ?

I know you would be happy too.?   I could do it too, but I think the factory could do it cheaper than either of us if they wanted too.

On another note, you other guys know that every TM is beautiful like a factory replica full of billet parts right?  No need to fight over a few copies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GP said:

I know you would be happy too.?   I could do it too, but I think the factory could do it cheaper than either of us if they wanted too.

On another note, you other guys know that every TM is beautiful like a factory replica full of billet parts right?  No need to fight over a few copies.

Plus the TM already has the forks you like, a kickstart, no oil Injection, new motor has a 6-speed, electric start and counter balancer. 

All that for less at 9,495.00

I find it crazy a TM now costs less than a KTM!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eloc said:

Plus the TM already has the forks you like, a kickstart, no oil Injection, new motor has a 6-speed, electric start and counter balancer. 

All that for less at 9,495.00

I find it crazy a TM now costs less than a KTM!

I know its great on paper and visually too.  Its just that the Beta 200 is a bit smaller and would be a better tech bike.  For a harescrambles bike the TM hits all the marks.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Depp said:

except a steel frame and Beta power delivery

For the more typical flowing HS stuff even a YZ is fine so a TM would be great.  Its in the tech stuff, big stuff hit slower rather than smaller/medium stuff hit faster that the more compact bike works better for me as I'm only 5'9".  Its not the seat height as mine is raised its the overall package. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GP said:

I know its great on paper and visually too.  Its just that the Beta 200 is a bit smaller and would be a better tech bike.  For a harescrambles bike the TM hits all the marks.

After riding the 200 I can’t argue at all. Even living on the west coast, being 6-1 and 190 I’d get one for myself!! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GP said:

Oh please... You rather have a TM than taking off a headlight and tail light in a couple of minutes??. Go get one!!Knock yourself out!!  Rock that kicker only and 5 speed!!! 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

1 hour ago, BassMan said:
7 hours ago, eloc said:

After riding the 200 I can’t argue at all. Even living on the west coast, being 6-1 and 190 I’d get one for myself!! 

Read more  

If I wasn't after the 200 I would be all over your son's bike, what an awesome deal.

It’s a 2018 300 race with the best of everything for cheaper than stock. I’d jump all over that too!!! I just have too many toys as it is!! That’s THE best used bike out there too me. Trick suspension and RK head and more on there too!! There really aren’t many miles on it too!!

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

• 3 months later...

A little eye candy from my dealer showed up today. Hope this link works.

Crap! With an edit, the link that didn’t seem to work just disappeared from my post.

Go to Bonecutter Beta on Facebook. They just posted a video of uncrating, prepping, starting, and turning over a Steve Holcomb Replica to its new owner.

• Like 1